Addict

Maybe I few moments later some of his men and him ran past the closet and I accidentally knocked a bucket over.

"Fuck." The door swung open and I said, "So uhm how are you?" "Your deadmeat as of right now." "Yuh I figured." Two of them dragged me back to the office and Aiden looked annoyed. "Papa leave him alone, I'm the one who did it." "You were drunk, he wasn't."

"Yeah I know, but he works for me so he can't just push me or hit me." "It doesn't matter, he should've thought it through. Did he even tell you?" "...Yeah, he told me this morning." "Good job cheesecake." About forty minutes later he stopped hitting me and I stood up.

"Up already?" "Yeah, just gotta walk it off." "Your stupid boy, Aiden raise your standards." Was that an insult? "My standards are hot people." "He's not even that hot." "Sis said he was!" "Well I don't want him near you."

Aiden rolled his eyes, "He works for me, you don't own this business." "I don't care, fire him now or I'll just kill him." "Your such a dick. Sorry cheesecake." "Well uhm bye?" "Fuck off now." New rule never let your boss give you head, especially when he's got psycho parents.

I got in my car and drove a few miles down the road and my car just fucking stopped, "Son of a bitch." I got out and looked under the hood but everything seemed a-okay. It was raining so while I was checking out my car I got wet fast. I couldn't find shit wrong with it so I kept trying to start it.

I'm guessing the engine died, I called for a  Tower(the guy who tows things), "Hey uhm can you come by [address] and help me out?" "Sorry but we aren't allowed in private property." "Private property? Goddammit." I ended the call and called Aiden. "Why are you calling my son?"

"My car stopped working, I just need some jumper cables." "Where are you?" "On the side of the road, still in his property." "Your lucky I'm bored." He ended the call and 10 minutes later he pulled up and helped me jump start my car.

"Thank you." "Whatever." "Have a good day." "You seriously didn't want him to give you head, huh?" "Not while he was drunk." Joker smacked me over the head, "Atleast your honest about it." "Sure." "If he wants to still work for him then you can. But if you make me regret it then I'll actually kill you."

"Alright." So violent I swear, "Why are you soaked?" "Cause I don't have a umbrella." "Stupid." He left and so did I about two hours later Aiden called me, "So uhm I need help." "Why?" "I'm in a shoot out, but I ran outta ammo. Could you maybe just swing by real quick."

"You alright?!? Send me the address." "Thanks!" He sent me an address and I drove there when I got to the place there were three people left on the other side. Then I realized it was paintball not an actual shoot out, "Son of a bitch, making me drive all the way out here."

Two of the members on the other team shot me and Aiden said, "Hey he hasn't joined yet! That doesn't count daddy issues." "Join?" "Uh yeah, your on my team because I said so." The game master gave me a mask and paintball gun. We started another match and I said, "You could've told me it wasn't an actual shoot out."

"Why's that?" "Cause now I've got guns all over me, I don't wanna carry this shit around." "I'll give you head again if you shut up and stop complaining." "I'm not getting killed over a blowjob." "Do you see my dad around?"

"No?" "Alright then, so you gonna keep complaining or what?" Fuck it, he gives good head. "Fuck okay." After like five hours of playing paintball we finally stopped. "Fuck yeah! Me and Silas win baby!" "Yessir, bro we destroyed you guys!"

"Whateverrrr brats, we let you win." "Is that a sore loser I hear?" Axel flicked Aiden off and we got into our cars. "Since you work for me again drive me back to work." "Alright." We got into the car and I drove him back. "You complained, no bj."