Criminal

"Sir I need to go somewhere, please get up." "Make me." "Fine." I ran him a shower and picked him up, "What are you doing?" "You said 'make me' so I'm making you." He laughed, "Alright sexy boy I'm up."

He stretched and got in the shower when he got out he was butt naked so I gave him his privacy. "Alright so who all did I fuck last night?" "Some random chick." "Ew." "What?" "Bro I'm a bottom, must've been terrible."

So he's gay? "I dunno I wasn't watching you fuck." "So you didn't take advantage of me?" "Nope." Well kinda sorta maybe. "Not even head?" "N-" "I've got cameras in my car so don't lie." "Okay so look I was driving you home and you straight up just went down on me."

"Alright." He walked downstairs so calmly, better than me getting yelled at. I drove him to his meeting and stood impatiently next to him. "So Aiden, should we steal it tonight or tomorrow night?" "Tonight, get some strong people, like cheesecake." Penguin's son, Richie looked confused.

"Who the fuck is cheesecake?" "Silas, this guy right here." "Oh, nice to meet you Silas or do I call you cheesecake?" "Whatever you fell like calling me, pleased to meet you all." Hazel, or Aiden's sister said, "Well hottie are ya single? Cause I know I am."

"Sorry but I'm gay." "Oh, alrighty that's a good reason." Aiden stepped on my shoe and whispered, "You never told me you were gay." "I didn't know I had to." I listened to their meeting till it was over. "Bye my lovely friends, I'll stab ya later." "Uh huh, bye."

He looked at my tie, "Do you not know how to tie a tie?" "Uhm no?" "Get to my level." I squatted down a little and he fixed my tie, "Let's go make fun of people I hate." "Okay." We left and went to his building and he sat in my lap in a chair again and ate strawberries.

"I was lying about having cameras in my car." "Oh, well I wasn't lying." "You gonna go back to your natural hair color?" "Yeah, I'll do it later." "Do it now, come back in a few hours alive." "Okay." I got up and went around town to find someone to help me.

When I did they charged twenty bucks so that's fair, after it was over with I paid them and went back to Aiden's building. "Sir I'm done." "Goody! I like your black hair much better." "Thanks." I sat down and like usual he sat in my lap, I still have no idea why and it's a bit embarrassing.

"Sir, your father's calling." "Answer then." I answered the phone and joker said, "I'm about to be in your office, so if your fucking anybody then stop." "He's not sir." "Good." He ended the call and I said, "He'll be here any minute."

"Okay." Joker walked in along with a few of his men and gave me a look, "Why's my son on your lap?" "I dunno." "I find out your fucking my son and I'll beat you to death." "Yes sir." "Papa I can fuck who I want, you can't beat every guy I sleep with." Joker sat down and so did his men, "Yes I can, infact I have a camera in your car."

He has a what, god I'm fucked. "Why?" "So I can see if you have car sex, or give/get head." "Well get rid of it, I don't feel like having you kill all the hot guys." One of the workers hand joker a tablet and he gave me a look.

"Alright, how about this uhm what's your name?" "Silas." "Okay Silas, if you fucked or got head from my son in the past three days I'll give you a second to run." "What?" "Well I wasn't lying about the cameras, so let's take a look." Yep I'm fucked, I'm gonna die because of a drunk idiot.

"Sir what are you doing?" "What's it look like cheesecake." "Your drunk, I'm not gonna take advantage of you." "Nonsense, just keep driving." That was the audio and the video showed him giving me head.

"Oh your dead cheesecake." "In my defense I didn't want to hurt him sooo." Joker got up and so did I, "I'll give you thirty seconds." I booked it out the door and hid in a janitor's closet.