school

thank you edithfloss!

age: 12-14

"Sticking out your stomach doesn't hide your eating disorder," my bully laughed. 

"You're right Nick. But maybe she's just fat," his girlfriend replied.

"No Lane," he paused, "she literally has anorexia or some bull."

I ran off to the bathroom, leaning against the sink. I looked at my reflection, internally gagging. They were right, why was I so skinny? 

Maybe it was because my dad never fed me, or maybe it was that all the money he had was spent on himself. 

"Look at the pathetic bitch," one of the girls scoffed, slamming open the door. 

"Aww, does the poor baby wanna cry?" he teased.

I rolled my eyes, "What do you want."

"We just want to tell you that the drugs are really showing," she replied, "You look like a walking corpse."

He took a step closer to me, raising his fist, until I slammed my foot where the sun don't shine. "OW WHAT THE FUCK!" he whined, clutching his balls. 

"Did I break it?" I laughed, "Haha, I hope you can still have babies."

"You FUCKING PSYCHO!" Lane screamed, slapping my face. 

"I'M THE PSYCHO? YOU PSYCHOTIC BITCH!" 

She grabbed my face and slammed me into the wall, so I tore at her brunette locks. 

She pinned me to the ground and struck my face. Ouch. I was about to get my face smashed until my hero came in and saved the day.

"What the fuck are you doing," he warned, gritting his teeth. He ripped the girl off of me and slammed her into the bathroom wall. "Don't you think about doing this again."

"O-Okay, s-sorry."

The boy and girl scrambled out, practically trembling. "HEY! You," JJ shouted. "I'm not done with this one."

JJ grabbed the boy my his neck, pushing him against the wall. "I'll fucking murder you if you touch her again. Any of you. I'll put a bullet through your head if you even think about her." 

"Thank you JJ."

"Yep," He responded, helping me up. 

"J am I too skinny?" I asked sheepishly.

"No! Z, you're perfect," he looked at me, with a worried glance.

"I think I am," I mumbled, hugging my stomach. 

"You aren't. Okay? But you need more meat on those bones, that's for sure. How about we stay at John B's tonight, and have a big dinner?"

"Yes," I smiled, practically falling into a hug. "Will Kie be there?"

"Of course."

any more requests, let me know :)