Chapter 3: The Villainess Didn't Expect Her Guest

Two years had passed ever since I traveled back in time. For the whole two years, I keep myself busy with finishing my studies and undergoing a swordsmanship training.

I worked hard everyday to the point that I don't have any time to deal with love or go outing in town to please myself. But the good thing is - I successfully attained the goal that I'm aiming for.

Now that I'm in a marriageable age, my relatives and my acquaintances are somehow pushing me to find a husband.

But for now, I don't have any interest in marriage or love at all. I don't even care if I grow old all alone.

Anyway, I am not really that ugly. In fact, I am known for being the most beautiful girl in our country. There's a lot of men who admires me too much to the point that they requesting my hand in marriage and I find it very troublesome for me.

I rejected all of their proposal. I don't want to marry someone I don't know or I don't love. There's nothing good will come out from a marriage with only one-sided love involved.

Count Edgar, my father's acquaintance, is also planning to introduce me to his son but I rejected his idea and told him that I am not ready to settle down yet and I had a lot of things to do in my hand.

Why would they want me to get married right away? Is it because of money and their position in politics? How screwed up. Marrying just because of that...

"Have you heard of this? Someone told me that the only daughter of the House Answord is interested in woman."

"Eh? Really?"

"Yeah. That's why she rejected all of her male suitors including  Elbert, the Count Edgar's son..."

"She's so beautiful but she swing that way? My, such a waste."

"But she has a good skill in using sword."

"Even so, her beauty is still a waste."

Because I rejected all of my male suitors and decided to offer my utmost loyalty towards sword, countless rumors about me, being a lesbian noble lady have spread all over the entire land.

Why would they think of me as a lesbian noble lady just because of that? Moreover, who made that rumor?

Well, if you think of it deeply, that rumor might be a good idea to ward off those men whose trying to approach me with such ill intentions.

To the one who made that rumor, thank you. You lessen all of my problems regarding my suitors.

Now, I can be at ease and relax myself.

"Helena-sama! Helena-sama!"

I was in the middle of reading my favorite book when my servant, Lea, disturbed me. She called my name using her very loud voice. Judging from her tone, it seems like she's excited and in a hurry. I wonder what kind of good news will she bring to me for her to act like that?

I stopped myself from reading to turned my attention to her. "What is it, Lea?"

She catches her breath first before opening her mouth to speak.

"Milady...t-the prince..."

"Huh?" She's stuttering too much so I couldn't comprehend what she's saying.

"T-The prince and his older brother are here to see you!"

"What?!"

I dropped my book in the floor because I was caught off guard by the words that spewed out of her mouth.  The prince and his older brother are here to see me?! Wait a minute...? Eh?