The Pack name

For all these years we have been asleep waiting for the right time well the time has come to take back what is ours we will have our..... REVENGE!!!!   they all start howling. The pack is called Death run.  But  i cant jump ahead of myself so let me start from teh begining as to how we met forst of Shayalah Is my sister my family was the leader of the pack well my parents were until they died protecting me and my sister. After that my sister and i had to grow up fast because we were now the leaders. So it was up to us to make the decsion of what i do. 

10 YEARS LATER ASHLEE IS 25 SHAYALAH IS 24

Shayalah-We will split into two groups Hunters which are with me and the Losers with my sisiter.

Ashlee-Shut up!!!, Shayalah I will be hunting you stay with the farmers, KK.

Ashlee-Ok hunters lets hunt.

Shayalah-Don't die.KK

Ashlee-Your the one i need to be saying that to k "mrs.i'm sorry i almost burned the forest down".

Shayalah- It was an accident K.

Ashlee-Bye.

As soon as the group and i left some one called my name.

????-Ashlee,Ashlee.

Ashlee-Yes and who are you.

Jesse-I'm Jesse.

Jesse with his blue eyes suddenly her tuened into a human just like me. But my eyes were choclate brown with cruly blackish brownish hair.

Ashlee-Oh i know you yor the guy who cheated on my sister Jerk!!!! So get out of my face before i kill you.

Jesse-What oh you must be thinking of Jesse.MkGoven I'm Jesse Jaxson but my friends call me JJ.

Ashlee- how old are you.

Jesse-26 and you?

Ashlee- 25.

Jesse- Oh (sounding sad)

Ashlee- What i'm to young for you or is it i'm to good enoygh for you.

Jesse- oh so thats how you play hard to get.

Ashlee-I never said i liked you.

But the flirting had to end because the enemies where coming our way VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashlee-Take postions.

Ashlee's body became a werewolves body then she relized that jesse was going over their but before she could stop him it was to late then she realized jesse was her mate her one true love.

Ashlee-Jesse stop dont go over there.

but when he went over there him and the Vamps were talking shortlt after they left.