Blackmail

He zipped up his pants and pulled me up to him. He began kissing me again and backing me into the wall and slid his hand down my pants and thong. He pulled away from the kiss waiting for consent. I nodded. He stuck one finger in at first to which i instantly moaned. His fingers are twice the size of mine. He lets out a sly laugh at my reaction. He slowly adds another finger as he feels me buckle at the knees. He pumped his fingers in and out and rubbed his thumb along my clit. He began to pick up pace.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. I could see his dick growing again.

"You like that Princess?" he kissed on my neck. I shook my head and let out another tiny moan. "Good you little slut,".

I was shocked when he called me that, but I wasn't opposed to it. I could feel a tightness in my stomach. I was getting close. I was right at my breaking point about to release.

"Don't cum yet baby,". I was surprised and I whined.

I managed to let out a few words. "Wh- what? W-w-why?" I said shakily. I let out a loud moan. I couldn't hang on much longer.

He smirked at me and grabbed my face with his free hand forcing me to look directly into his eyes. "I want you to beg for it,".

I needed to cum so bad. I followed his orders. "P-please Draco. I need to-"

"You don't need to love. You WANT to,".

"Please D-Draco. I wa-want to cum. Let me or-orgasm please. Pl-please Draco,".

His fingers went faster then ever and I let out a huge moan and he covered my mouth. "Cum for me Princess,". Not even a second after he spoke I released all over his hand. I sunk to the floor and he licked his fingers clean. That was the best orgasm I've ever had.

He helped me up and my legs wobbled. He noticed and said, "Let me help you until you regain you strength darling,".

"No it's ok I can walk," I pushed away from him and instantly fell. He caught me.

Draco scooped me up like a baby in his arms. It was like I was 5 pounds. "Clearly not. Now stop being so stubborn and let me take care of you,". I fell limp in his arms and felt safe again.

——————————
We snuck around Hogwarts heading back to our room. On the way we ran into someone. A brunette boy with circular glasses and a scar. Ugh. Potter.

"Watch where your going Potter!" Draco snapped at him.

Harry seemed quite terrified. "Sorry Draco, I'm just headed to-"

"We don't care," I mumbled.

It seemed to just appear to Harry that Draco was holding me. "Who are you?". He was checking me out too. Typical. I have double D's with a size zero waist.

"None of your business. Scram!" Draco shouted.

"Shush!" I warned Draco. "Someone might hear us.

"Out for an evening stroll are we?" Uh oh. It was Dumbledoor. We all turned around to see him in his pajamas.

Harry started to panic while Draco remained calm. "Professor! I can explain!" Potter started.

"Now Harry, some actions don't need explaining. You are free to go," Dumbledoor winked at Harry and Harry practically sprinted away. Pathetic. "Now for you two. I can't say the same. You are to clean the walls you vandalized tomorrow first thing before classes. 50 points from Slytherin. Each," he turned to walk away.

I spoke up, "I'm sure my dad isn't going to be happy hearing about your favoritism and unfairness towards Slytherins, Professor,".

Dumbledoor stopped in his tracks, "What do you mean?" he questioned.

"Well," I pondered. "You let Harry go without a warning or punishment of any kind. That proves favoritism. You don't know what he is doing. He could be blowing up the whole school. But us Slytherins receive prejudice because of our house,".

"Harry has such a bright future, and you two-" he instantly regretted what he said.

"Woah! Now he's going to be hearing about how you see me and my friend here don't have a bright future. It's you job on the line, not mine,". The old wizard was speechless. "So unless you don't want my father, the KING, to hear about this I recommend you give us our points back and you scrub the wall yourself,". Dumbledoor was standing there jaw dropped on what I said. Blackmail at its finest.

"Onward Draco!" I commanded. Draco started laughing and walked past Dumbledoor towards our room.

"That was amazing Gracie! You really made that old bat worried. That's the first time I've seem Professor Dumb-As-A-Door mess up. Thank you for saving us,". He gave me a genuine smile.

"It's nothing I do this all the time,".

——————————

We got back to our room and I checked the time. 1:54. It's nearly 2am. He set me on his bed. Blaise and Will were asleep in their beds. I was exhausted from the best night I've had. I fell asleep after about five minutes while Draco was getting ready for bed.