Drunk Sex

Dear Mum and Dad,
I'm trying out for quidditch and need a broom by tomorrow. If you could send me some Galleon that would be amazing! I miss you all very much. Say hi to Delilah for me. I haven't had time to write her.

Love,
Gracie <3

I gave the letter to my owl and put a speed potion in his water dish for him to drink. The letter needed to get to my home by tonight so that I could get the money by tomorrow. Clementine drank up her potion and flew out the window. In the blink of an eye she disappeared into the distance.

I skipped dinner as I wasn't particularly hungry tonight. Will came into the room around 8:30. "Hey Princess come down from your sleeping chamber!" he grinned.

"For what," I mumbled. Adeline was comfy on my lap and I was waiting for my package. I wanted to relax.

He climbed my ladder and shook me trying to enliven me. "The Room of Requirement opened up! Fred and George Weasley are throwing a party. I was told to come get you!"

Just then he picked me up and brought be down the ladder himself. "Put me down this instant Will! I don't want your grubby hands on me!" He rolled his eyes and set me down on the floor.

"Come on Gracie let's go,". He grabbed my arm and dragged me out the door and down to the Room of Requirement. I slumped behind him still in my school clothes, only without my tie and robe.

I entered the booming room full of people jumping and grinding on each other. It smelled of alcohol and weed. As soon as I walked two steps into the room someone grabbed me and pulled me over to them. Why am I being dragged around? It was Daphne. Good thing. "What's up Gracie let's dance. She handed me a cup with reeked of alcohol of some kind. I've had drinks before at parties, but this was an absurd smell. Oh well, here goes nothing.

I spent the rest of the night getting wasted and doing stupid things. I saw Will across the room and I stumbled over to him. I saw Draco watching. It's time to put on a show. Will was looking hot. His fluffy hair all messy and his shirt unbuttoned revealing his rippling abs underneath. He was drunk too.

I basically fell on top of him. "Hiii Will!" I shouted over the party music.

"Hey Gracie!" he shouted back. I saw him checking me out and I liked it.

I smirked at him, "Want a little dance?" I saw a big smirk come across his face and he nodded his head.
I pushed him down on the chair and started grinding on him. I could feel his dick growing and his hands were moving all over my waist and slowly slid to my ass. I didn't mind. Everyone was watching us and started to form a circle and was cheering. I looked to see Draco getting furious. His hands were clamped in a fist and he was as stiff as a board. I liked seeing him jealous.

After a certain point Will grabbed my hips and forced me on his lap. He turned my face to his and started making out with me. People were hollering in the background. I pulled away for a moment to see Draco's reaction and I just heard the door slam and him not there. I went back to kissing Will. His tongue was immediately in my mouth and his hands were everywhere. After a couple minutes the crowd went back to partying while me and Will were making out for about half an hour. I finally pulled away.

"Why'd you pull away?" he asked.

"This is just a fling thing right?" I bit my lip in a seductive way. I needed to make sure I wasn't hurting any feelings.

"For sure baby!" he hollered before grabbing my cheek and pulling me back in to kiss him. He started thrusting his hips up into mine while I straddled him sitting. Eventually he picked me up and carried me to a different portion of the room. A portion with privacy and a couch. We were still kissing the whole time. He laid me down on the couch and climbed on top of me. He started kissing my neck and sucking on Draco's old hickies to make them his. He was squeezing my breasts and playing with my nipples. My blouse was all messy and my hair in my face.

He started to pull up my skirt with one of his hand and moved my underwear to the side with the other. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. I got wetter just from the sight of it. My unzipping his pants was consent enough for him. He hiked up my skirt higher and teased my entrance with his tip.

"You ready baby?" he smirked. I nodded and he thrusted into me. We both let loud moans escape out mouths. It felt so good. He let his cock sit in there for a minute before getting into a rhythm. He hit my G spot every time and it was one of the best pleasures I've ever had. He started to pick up pace after a while. He was pounding in and out shaking me every time. His mouth was on mine even though it was hard for us to kiss. I was getting close. Iw as moaning in his mouth like crazy and my nails were digging into his back.

"I'm getting close," I moaned.

"Me too," he moaned back.

We were both in a whirlwind of pleasure and then it finally happened. We both orgasmed at the same time except he pulled out milliseconds before he did. He cummed onto my breasts and after he collapsed on top of me. I was shaking from pleasure.

"Bloody hell Gracie," he sighed.

"I know," I whispered.

"Let me get dressed and then I can dress you and we can go back to our room so I can take care of you and get us cleaned up," he told me.

Take care of me? "You're going to take care of me?" I asked with sincere eyes.

"Of course I am silly. I always take care of all my patients,".