THE ENDING (PART 1)

Welcome To My Head

Welcome to my head!

It seems you passed all the tests

You passed all the guards and all of those machines

Now you're finally here, let me show you around a bit

You are here on your own

On your will and your say

It might be very scary, so prepare yourself for that

You can leave if you want

But don't you dare spill it out

Don't make up stories on your own

When you haven't finished the tour

You might not care what you see

What you heard or what you say

But it matters a lot to me

So would you like to finish the tour?

The light was flickering that night in the bedroom. Was it a sign? Why

was it flickering? Does it mean something? ............

A logical one would say, "It means that the light bulb needs to be changed."

An optimist would say, "It's a change and change is good."

A pessimist would say, "It's because something bad is near or it already is here."

You would say that no one person can think all that at once. You would say it's impossible, crazy, and not true but believe it or not there are somewhat exactly the thoughts that go through her mind every second of every day. In other words, she lives her life surrounded by these people living inside of her. For people, it's crazy and lunatic but for her, it's totally normal. Without them she won't exist, they are all she is left with. They have their arguments and their fights but even after all this, in the end, they all live together.

The light bulb was flickering so much that night and she was constantly staring at it. Looking for the answer to why thoughts roaming through her mind and those three little fanatics constantly arguing and not one of them is agreeing on a single decision. She knew they wouldn't stop so; she got up switched off the light and went to bed.

For some of us sleeping at night is the hardest struggle of all. We will either sleep way too much or have no sleep at all, for us, there is no in-between. We are tired yet we can't turn our minds off from rewinding each and every moment we would have lived differently. We cannot just go to sleep even though sleep is our only way of getting out of this trap, we cannot go to sleep and see all the dreams that await us or maybe we are just running away from our own nightmares. Kind of the same was her story, I wrote " kind of "here because what do I know, we only let people see what we want them to see, we only let people know what we want them to know.

Calling My Name

Calling my name, can you hear it?

It's all so damp, can u feel it

The gloom of the night, the darkness in the sky

The peace in the cries, the comfort in the lies