࿐ྂ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒

01. RAINY DAYS

Song playing:Experience by Ludovico Einaudi

Song playing:
Experience by Ludovico Einaudi

She was slowing walking along the path that lead towards the exit of the cemetery

She was slowing walking along the path that lead towards the exit of the cemetery. The sun was starting to set, leaving pink-orange nuances in the cloudy sky.

Today was a sad day, even the sky knew it .

All day, it was raining. All day, it was dark, as if the day never started and the night was still there. Only the thunders would eventually illuminate it followed by a grounding sound. Cloudy sky, and only the sound of the water falling on the ground, today was the perfect day to be sad and just lay by the window listening to classical music.

That's what she did at least.

But finally around 6pm, the rain stopped and the clouds disappeared showing the sky.

She was waiting for that all day. This moment, when the world stop for a few and silent can be heard, she always loved it...

Every time it would rain, her father and herself would sat on the sofa by the window, look at the raindrops falling, listen to the peaceful sound of rain, and read a book or two. Her mother would bring them cookies and citrus tea, their favorites.

That time, those moments spent together by the rain, she will always cherrish them, always remember, always do it like he was still here, with her.

Today, the univers gave her this weather because he knew that today, was the day.

Today was the day of his death.

When the rain finally stopped, she grapped a coat, her scraf, the flowers that she bought yesterday that were in a vase, put on her shoes and left her house.

Her mother was still working, so she went, alone, to her father's grave.

The air was humid and the wind was blowing her hair. It was cold but it was nothing compared to the cold void in her heart.

Walking slowly, her head looking down at the ground, she made her way to the grave and getting on her knees despite the wet ground, she prayed and talk to her father. It has been one year today since he was dead. A rough year for her because of how close she used to be with him, all the good times, all the good memories resurfing from her mind.

Drops of water fell down on her lap. Was it a tear or a rain drop? Maybe both, who knows.

As she finally decided it was time to go home, she stood up and saw a boy, a few graves away, maybe her age sitting on the top on someone's grave, his feet hanging out, swinging them foward and back. He was  leaning on both hands on each side of his body.

' what a disrespectfull man he is' she thought.

She continued her way out, passing by him and looking at him with a weird face. The boy stopped his movements and froze. 'HUH?' He stared at her and she froze too.

There was this tension between them while never breaking the eye-contact.

It's like the time had frozen but the rain started pouring again. None of them made a move.

It was like in the movie, when the main character finally met the love interest, maybe it was just love a first sight or maybe a revalation. What was going on in their head? Only the sound of rain, and classical music, building the tension while the camera was turning around them.

She finally turned her head back, breaking this eye-contact, and continued walking.

The boy was confused, 'what just happened? Did they just make eye-contact? Did she just see me?'

"Wasn't I supposed to be dead?" he whispered out loud for himself.

He indeed was, but there was something that he didn't know about the ghost life yet.

The first person (alive) who would see him, would be the only who can, 'til the end of time.

"Et ceci fût le début de leur rencontre, ce seul regarde changea tout, et ce n'était pas le dernier

"Et ceci fût le début de leur rencontre, ce seul regarde changea tout, et ce n'était pas le dernier..."

﹥ˏˋ♡̩͙♡̩̩̥͙  ⋆  ♡̩̩̥͙♡̩͙ˊˎ﹤

ˏˋ♡̩͙♡̩̩̥͙    ♡̩̩̥͙♡̩͙ˊˎ

hiii! First chapter of this story, I hope you liked it!! <33
Don't hesitate to vote and comment
Have a good day/night
Mwah <3

ˏˋ♡̩͙♡̩̩̥͙    ♡̩̩̥͙♡̩͙ˊˎ