࿐ྂ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

04. JUST THERE

Song playing:Too much to ask by Niall Horan

Song playing:
Too much to ask by Niall Horan

Song playing:Too much to ask by Niall Horan

"hey stranger,

do you like butterflies?"

"you know, it's a strange way to greet me after our last conversation " her sweet voice followed by a little chuckle startled him.

She was there. Standing in front of him, in front of his grave where he was sitting on, exactly like when she first saw him. When they held this eye-contact under the rain, when it was the start of everything.

His head was looking down, looking at the ground, at the design of his grave and the flowers that his mother and best friends put there. He quickly looked up, and there she was.

It was like he was waiting for her all his life, when he finally saw her again, a smile creeped up on his face unconciously. She was there.

Yes, he only knew her for a little time. They only talked for a few minutes. She only saw him for a an hour before today. Still, he was happy to see her.

Her, and that look in her eyes that meant everything and nothing at the same, like an open book, but with blanks pages.

Their eyes met. Staring at each other while the wind was slighly blowing their hair to the side. For afar, this scene was beautiful. Like two lovers who finally met after they have been seperate for days, for weeks, for months.

Excepts they weren't lovers... but stranger, just like he said.

If only he knew her name, just with that, they wouldn't be considered as stangers anymore no?