9

Miyah POV
A week later

"Fuck right there!" I moaned as Draco stroked in and out of me slowly

"Shit." He groaned in my ear keeping the same pace.
"I'm gonna c-cum." I stuttered grabbing his arm. For the past week we been going at it like crazy, non-stop fucking. And I'm not complaining.
"Hold it." He demanded as his strokes started getting sloppy.
"Ugh I can't b-baby, ouhh!" I screamed biting my lip.
"Fuck bae." He groaned as I felt him twitching inside of me.
"Let me cum b-baby, please!" I begged as he pinned my legs all the way back.

"Ight come on." He said and he shot inside of me as I came all over him.
We laid there out of breath and cuddled up together.
"Baby.." I started and traced the tattoos on his chest.
"Hm?" He asked rubbing my ass.
"Would you ever wanna have kids?" I asked looking up at him.
"You pregnant?" He asked with a small smile on his face.
"No." I giggled and his smile dropped.
"Oh but um.. of course I would. You want another one?" He asked rubbing my back with one hand and my butt with the other.

"Yeah, especially with you. You know, an actual man." I shrugged.
"Some days I wish they were yours instead of his." I added sighing.
"Ima raise em like they mines, you ain't even gotta worry about that ma." He smiled kissing my forehead.
"I love you." I smiled.
"I love you more." He said and soon we fell asleep.

---

"So I didn't hang up?" I panicked as me, Kayden and Yoni walked through the mall.
"Yes girl and we heard everything. I was about to hang up once it started but he took my phone." She shook her head.
"Kayden!" I whined hitting his chest.
"Y'all asses don't need to be fucking anyways, that man almost killed you." He laughed scrolling through his phone.
"We grown dummy, and that whole situation was a misunderstanding." I rolled my eyes as we sat at a table together.
"Why Draco didn't come?" Yoni asked.
"He had a car to work on." I shrugged.

"What'd big dummy do about the scratches on your car?" I asked slightly laughing.
"Man," He chuckled.
"Gimme that hoe address. I'll fuck up more then her damn car. Keying my baby shit for no reason." He shook his head.
"I already had to beat her ass, that bitch is crazy." I mumbled the last part.
"I'm finna get some pretzels, y'all want some?" Yoni asked getting up and we both nodded before she walked off.
"I think you should stop dating him M&M." Kayden sighed and I furrowed my eyebrows.
"For what?" I crossed my arms.

"Something isn't sitting right with me about him," He started pulling on his lil chin hairs.
"Some type of drama finna happen because of him, and ion wanna see you get hurt no more." He said and I nodded slowly. My brother always had a weird intuition about everything and he would know stuff before I did.
"I'm back!" Yoni smiled handing us the pretzels and sliding the drink carrier on the table. I grabbed my strawberry lemonade and took a sip.
"What happened to Lex daughter?" He asked. I sighed cause it's a long story.
"She gave birth and it was good for a few weeks, then all of a sudden she tried to kill the baby." I said and their eyes got wide.

"I think she had postpartum depression and nobody helped her. So after that, nobody left her alone with Daviana-"
"The baby name is Daviana?" Kayden laughed.
"Mhm." I laughed a little and he started banging on the table like an idiot, making everyone laugh harder.
"I was home with my kid, Daviana." He laughed even harder.
"Yo." I wiped my tears.
"Anyways, since nobody left her alone with Daviana, she made the decision to give her up for adoption. Now it's crazy because nobody ever told Draco that she tried to kill their child. She came up with the lie that they weren't financially stable enough for a baby so." I shrugged.

"You know everyone tea." Yoni laughed and I shook my head.
"I know everyone." I said eating the pretzel.

A week later..

"Baby I wanna fuck!" I whined sitting on Dracos lap as he played the game. I been so horny lately.
"We just fucked last night bruh, my dick gonna fall off." He laughed kissing my neck.
"Can I at least suck you up?" I pouted and he immediately got off the game, making me smile.
"That's it, after that yo ass need a nap." He chuckled untying his sweats. I rolled my eyes and pulled them down enough for DJ to pop out.
"Where yo boxers at?" I asked mimicking him and furrowing my eyebrows.
"I ain't wearing none." He shrugged and I bit my lip staring at his dick.

I licked from the base to his tip and immediately went to work. I always put my attention on his tip and massaging his balls so that's what I did.
"Shit." He groaned turning me on even more as I wrapped my tongue around his tip and shoved him all the way down my throat. My gag reflex kicked in so I stopped deep throating for now, since I didn't wanna be the next Suki.
"Fuck chill out." His leg started shaking and I moaned against his dick so he could feel the vibrations.
I moved my head up and down faster and held him in my throat for a second.

Right then I threw up on him and my stomach dropped, literally.
"Bro.." He said looking down.
"Oh my fucking God." I mumbled to myself and immediately ran into the closet, locking myself in.
"He hates me now, how the fuck do you throw up on his dick stupid bitch? You lucky he wasn't recording this shit, Suki Hanna face ass. Just let me wake up from this dream, God." I rambled to myself.
"Miyah open this fucking door." He said trying to turn the lock.

I jumped up and opened it seeing he changed into some baller shorts.
"I'm sorry baby I was already gagging so I stopped myself cause I didn't want this to happen but then I started being stupid and tried it again knowing what might happen and I tried to stop myself but you was all the way in my throat so I couldn't but I hope you don't hate me because I know that was disgusting and disrespectful and-"
"Yo calm down." He chuckled grabbing my shoulders.
"I want you to take this." He said handing me a First Response box. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him crazy.

"That ain't ever happen before so I'm just tryna see something." He shrugged and I nodded, feeling embarrassed. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth first before taking the test and sitting it face down on the counter.
"I'm so sorry bae.." I sighed sitting on the bed.
"It's cool, come here." He said patting his leg and I sat on his lap.
"What if I'm actually pregnant?" I said twisting my lips and he grabbed my face.
"I'm nothing like that nigga you had before ight? I'm not finna leave you alone with 3 kids baby. We gon go through the whole thing together and Ima be there the entire time, okay?" He asked before kissing me.

"Thank you." I smiled playing with his dreads.
"I think the time up." He said and I took a deep breath.
"I got it." He said walking in there before coming back out with it. I sat next to him and we counted down before flipping it.
"I'm pregnant." I said in disbelief. He was smiling from ear to ear and tackled me with kisses.
"Promise me you gonna let me be in my child's life?" He asked hovering over me.
"I promise baby." I nodded feeling bad. He never got to be in his daughters life.
"I love you." He kissed me once more before jumping up and dancing around.

"Oh my God." I laughed watching him.
"My baby having my baby!" He squealed like a little kid and lifted my shirt up, kissing all over it.
"Daddy love you." He smiled.