(34)

I kinda forgot post this part yesterday. I'm so sorry. But you'll read the whole letter together today so maybe this can cover up🔫

Everyone looked at Manav surprised.

Manav- She wrote it when we were driving today in the morning.

Sanket- I want to read it.

Manav takes out a letter from his picked and unfolds it handing over to Sanket. Everyone moves their eyes to the letter.

FIRST I'LL WRITE THE LETTER AND THEN EXPLAIN EVERYONE'S SITUATION. ALSO THE LETTER IS WRITTEN FROM AASH'S POINT OF VIEW AS IF SHE IS READING🔫

~Hey guys! How are you all? My beautiful family. Well you really got the chance to read this letter and how much I wanted it to not. I just wrote it thinking I'd come back and throw it away but unfortunately, We are here reading this letter. First things first, this, definitely is not a love letter and I really don't want to sound it like one. I'm so confused what would I want to say you all for one last time when I have million of things running in my mind. More than anyone, I'm gonna miss the baby coming into our lives. I'm jealous you'll get to play with it and I don't. Life is so unfair sometimes but it's fair if giving this baby his family made me go away then I'm more than happy doing this. I have a picture diary for this baby to see whenever he comes. Give baby the diary when he's old enough to read and no you guys aren't allowed to open it. I'm writing somethings for you individually and no you'll not read each other's part. I love you.

[Pass it to Unns]

(Unns takes the letter and starts reading)

Hey! How are you? And how's my baby? I might have lost every right now of being his first but don't forget me, okay? (tears start running down Aash's face) Unns don't cry. You know the baby needs to be happy and I cannot let this little inside you be upset because of me. You need to be strong and help everyone. You have to talk to Sanket. Tell him I forgave him already and I love him because I know he won't listen to me. Stubborn boyfriends we got (Aash chuckes) I don't have much to say Unns. I don't want to go but sometimes we don't have a choice. I kept your promise and I'm so happy about it. I love you and will always do. Now stop crying and smile. Smile everytime you remember me and it will make me the happiest.

[pass it to...

To be continued :)