(116)

(116)
[Outside]

Asam watch Aktk and Unnav walking hands in hands.

Aash- Thank god you guys didn't fight.

Manav- We all will be together always.

All smile and hug each other.

'So the winner is the song Naina sung by Manan, Sana and Tanish '

The kids come on stage and smile looking at their parents standing with each other.

Sana- Ma'am we want our parents to come here.

'of course. Can I have their parents on stage'

They all walk towards the stage. The kids come and hug them. They walk towards the centre and the chief guest gives them the trophy.

Photographer- Excuse me guys, picture.

They all nod. Aasan, Aktk and Unnav stand together looking into each other's eyes. The kids stand in front of their parents while their parents had their one arm resting on either side.

'A happy little family' someone says and the photographer clicks the picture.

Indeed a happy little family, always and forever.

~closes~

Last message- Love is a strange feeling. It can keep you sane yet broken at the same time. Keeping secrets in love is good but only to the point where dislike or hate overpowers love. I hope if you're keeping something away from your loved ones you know that it is only because you're being afraid of how it will affect the 'us'. I don't say tell it even when it isn't right but do tell them some day some part because knowing from a third person breaks you in a different way. Love can make you do weird things and sometimes letting go is a part of love.
'Pyar ka matlab sirf pyar ka izhaar karna nahi hota. Pyar bina kuch kahe bhi, pyar hi hai. Pyar qurbani bhi hai, pyar ek doosre ke liye chup rehna bhi hai, pyar ka matlab sirf pyar ko pana nahi hai. Pyar kisi aur ki khushi ke liye, apni khushi mitana bhi hai. Pyar bina saath rahe bhi, pyar hi rahega'

(Translation- 'Love doesn't just mean saying I love you to someone. Love is love even without saying anything. Love is also sacrifice, love also means keeping quiet for each others sake. Love doesn't mean simply possessing. Love is also giving up your own happiness. Love even without living together, will still be love')

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this story. It was bit emotional and really close to my heart. It took a lot of time from me and loads of patience from you. I'm happy to have you guys here being all loving and supporting. I can't thank you all enough for everything you do. Be it a simple message or leaving a sweet comment. Everything touches my heart. Take care guys. I love you all💜