(95)

GIVING A SONG AND POV. IMAGINE THIS, IT'LL BE FUN🔫

SONG: 'RANJHA' FROM 'SHERSHAAH'

'Roothi Ae Sabte Rabba,
Rabba Dil Bhi Hai Rootha,
Sab Kush Hai Bikhra Bikhra,
Bikhra Sa Rootha Rootha'

POV- Aasan, Unnav and Aktk are walking away from each other. Aasan after being heartbroken due to sudden announcement of miscarriage. Aktk for the heartbreak Ashi was given by Tanzeel and she never wanted to see him again. Unnav where Unns lies in court and then Manav tells her about Manan being alive leaving her shocked and broken.

'Chup Mahi Chup Hai Ranjha,
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja,
Aja Aja' (x2)

POV- There's a hope that they will stop, turn around and run towards each other but they choose to remain silent. How bad they wanted each other to stay but situations don't favour.

'Oh Rabb Vi Khel Hai Khele,
Roz Lagave Mele,
Kehnda Kuch Na Badla,
Jhooth Bole Har Vele' (x2)

POV: Manav reaches home where he sees Manan crying in the arms of the babysitter wanting nothing more than a mother who would keep her close. A helpless Aash who just lost all her faith, family and her child. Ashi who had to carry her baby by herself knowing Tanzeel already left her. Sanket who lost his everything but still couldn't hold his honey to give her a shoulder to cry on when the only person who needed both of them lost his life due to the situations outside. He was upset with himself for letting it affect the child. Tanzeel felt so helpless. He did not have his chance to explain the love of his life of how much he wanted to be with her but she was broken enough to let him be around anymore. He lost his sister who couldn't confide in them enough to let him know the truth. Everyone was alone and broken and this time with no hope of being together. Everything fell apart.

'Chup Mahi Chup Hai Ranjha,
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja,
Aja Aja' (x2)

POV- The need to shout at their respective partners, fight them, convince them and hug them assuring everything to be okay but no words came out. They wanted to stop each other from walking away but had no courage left. The silence overpowered their hope to reconcile.

To be continued :)