Prologue

Jhené Aniko

"Why does everyone consists on making my life miserable Jj-jhené ?" 

My cousin, Jamila says as tears cascade down her face.

It's already bad enough I opened up to a lll-ladies man and now they are purposely on my instagram posting up pictures all hugged u----."

All I could do was sit there, shed some tears with her and comfort her. I didn't want to lie like most people do and say

"I know what your going through" cause that's a lie.

I don't have the first clue on how it feels like to be lied to,cheated on, and unloved. I've always had me a couple of niggas on the side, back up plan, cause I you never know.

I never allowed anyone to get so comfortable with me like that.

I'm still shocked my shy cousin would open up freely to a person like him. Not tryna stereotype but you just don't find faithful dudes wearing the latest and real Jordan's , I mean let's be real people. But no matter what happens to my cousin/sister I will always be there for her.

She's just the sister I never, ever had and I love her for that.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

How are you bodacious my people?
(Look up the definition, it's a really good compliment lol)

Did you enjoy this chapter? (Comment 🔥 or 💩)

Any 👍positive or 👎negative feedback luvs?