3𝑹𝑫 𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑨𝒀 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳

A big thank you to all of you for giving
all the love and comments
for my book during these three years after the publication of
Moonlight
❣️

--------------------

The room around me had a big mass of sunlight entering inside. Not to mention the whole office was painted white. The weather was beautiful and my therapist placed a glass of water before clearing his throat.

" You don't have anything serious ", he started, looking at some papers I answered before my session. The therapist kept on, telling me what to do to improve.

I just didn't know what to do, no solution as to how to heal my insomnia or my weird dreams...

" Would you mind if I ask you to describe your dreams ? ", he sits halfway on the table with one foot touching the ground as he joins his hands, waiting for me to answer.

---

Another failed session again... I couldn't bring myself to speak out. I make my way to the house, walking slowly as I was deep in thought, the thought of quitting the sessions in my mind.

ATEEZ weren't home, going to their annual favourite concert in Seoul. I open the door to my bedroom, immediately meeting a half-naked Seonghwa near the bed, with only a towel hiding his lower body.

I shyly turn around, my cheeks burning red as two arms suddenly wrap around my waist.

" Where were you ? I missed you ", he speaks, lovingly as he planted a kiss on my shoulder. " Just went for a walk "

" Liar ", he whispered and I gulp down my saliva in fear. " I did... "

Seonghwa turned me around, pressing my back on the wall as he kissed my jaw and I close my eyes, my breathing constantly increasing as my chest move up and down.

He trails down, his left hand cupping my face and his right, now inside my clothes, his wet black hair tickling my neck.

" Seonghwa... now's not the time... ", I speak in between his lips, clearly nervous, though it wasn't a first.

He removes my shirt, completely ignoring me and removed the towel below him and got me into bed. I look at him with both of his hands beside my head.

His familiar red eyes met mine...

I let out a small moan as he was now inside of me, warming up one side of my neck before taking his daily dose in the meantime.

The bed starts swinging and my leg was immediately locked on Seonghwa's shoulder. The room was filled with groans and moans as his fangs were now into my skin. My arms wrap around his neck.

We both started sweating, Seonghwa adding that he was almost at his peak. My eyes remain closed as our pace increased rapidly.

Seonghwa immediately dropped above me, breathing in and out on my neck.

" All done "

FLASHBACK

I'm having the same dream again...

The tree beside my house... the swing... the red file with golden-like pages...

Everything displayed like short memories in my head. I was frustrated, immensely.

I wanted answers or to just simply forget all of that and sleep properly for once. Suddenly I dream about my old house with the swing... and the other about how people were yelling at my door...

However as I walked towards the swing, I could make out a man lying unconscious under the tree, blood coming out of his mouth and neck as an injector was present in his hand...

Wait...

Seonghwa ?...

Why is he in my dream...

Moonlight 2 is out now ! ( Prequel )
❣️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ● ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ ꜱᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ ✔ 🎉