𝑽𝑰

Before I knew it, he crashed his lips into mine. My eyes open wide in shock as I try to figure out what to do. His soft and tender lips gently play with mine, slowly giving in to the kiss, shyly landing my hands on his chest.

??? POV

My companions and I enter the house when I suddenly stop, making them stop behind me.

" Do you smell this scent ? ", I ask, looking around suspiciously.

"There are two people here... I don't think it's Seonghwa sir "

" Why do you say so Hongjoong ?, my other companion asks.

I stay still and smell the scent, trying to find out if it's Seonghwa. Negative... he's not here

" No Hongjoong is right, I don't think it's him ", I say, sighing.

" Let's go find him somewhere else ", I order and we all get out silently.

AERA POV

After what seemed for 5 minutes, we broke the kiss. We looked into each other's eyes but quickly broke eye contact.

" I- I uhm I'm sorry ", we both said at the same time.

I clear my throat and I get out of the small corner we were in, trying to avoid any awkwardness between us. I just kissed a boy... for the first time... and it's Park freaking Seonghwa. I didn't want to look shy but the heat was already up my cheeks. I could still feel his lips on mine even though we parted away 1 minute ago.

" They're gone ", Seonghwa spoke with a sudden realization, sighing in relief.

" So it means that... the plan worked ", I added, looking at him and he sighs, sliding his hand through his silky black hair.

" I can explain "

" As I told you, they can smell our scent. And for me to not get caught, I kissed you so that our scent would be mixed and they wouldn't be able to get me. ", he explains, his hands moving around awkwardly as he spoke and I simply nod.

The vampire book I've been reading said something about scent... are they perhaps the XV gangs ? Should I ask him or... ?

" Are we good ? ", he asks, smiling gently.

How can he forget that we just kissed and act normal ??? Excuse me my heart skipped a beat and I blushed like an idiot.

He laughed and I sighed.

" Let me guess, you read my mind ? How do you do that ? ", I said and he nods, laughing.

" You blushed ? "

Someone kill me... I can't stand this embarrassment... Wait.. shoot I need to stop thinking

" You're so cute ", he said and I death glare him.

" Okay sorry ", he chuckled.

We were back in our normal state, trying to forget we just had a kiss session.

" I have a question ", I ask, hesitantly and he nods, telling me to continue.