Episode 1: First Assignment

Prof. Dominus

Fuck, this was hot. Better than sex! Too bad that it usually took years for me to find a suitable subject to process, so it was a rare pleasure to be able to observe the transformation, to savor this moment when a man's identity was shut down and all that remains was a mindless sex machine.

I looked at the body of sexdroid 013 that had been inhabited by the mind of that naïve young man named Corin just a minute ago. I slowly circled around the amazing body, which was just standing there, completely motionless. I admired my own handiwork, it was just perfect in every regard. I couldn't wait to try it myself, to see if its performance was matching its impeccable looks.

"Sexdroid 013, start manual testing mode!"

"SEXDROID ZERO ONE THREE. TESTING MODE STARTED. INTERNAL DIAGNOSTICS COMPLETED. PLEASE STATE TEST ROUTINE OR COMMAND."

"Professor! Please! Let me do this!". Angrily I turned around as I heard Kell's voice behind me. My latest assistant, shy and awkward, was standing there, wide eyed and sweating slightly. An obvious hard-on was visible through his tight, white lab pants. I knew that this had been the first transformation he had witnessed himself, and I was already about to dismiss him quite harshly, when I remembered that I really had promised him that he would be allowed to do the initial testing with our next subject. Damn, I regretted that already, what was I thinking? But on the other hand... why not? Thinking it through, I realized that this might open up interesting opportunities for me...

"Oh, Kell, yes, you're right, of course! I almost forgot. And, as you know well enough, I always honor my promises!" I said with all the sincerity I could muster up. "Well, why don't you retire for today and return to your quarters right away? I'll send it after you in just a couple of minutes, ok?" Obviously Kell already knew me all too well by now, his look was sceptic and doubting. But then he agreed anyway, "ok, Professor. Please don't keep me waiting for too long!". "Don't worry," I answered, "it'll be with you in no time!".

He left the room and I returned my attention to the new sexdroid. "Cancel manual testing mode. Start fully autonomous testing mode. Personality: Reduced self-awareness, limited to task requirements. Mode parameters: slutty whore, dominant, dynamic adaptation to target person. Activate remote monitoring and limit command access to remote input only. Task: Test all primary functions on target person Kell, use high seduction, light bondage and strong sexual stimulation. Wait for 5 minutes then go to Kell's quarters and start test sequence using the given parameters. Execute!"

"SEXDROID ZERO ONE THREE. FULLY AUTONOMOUS TESTING MODE USING GIVEN TASK AND PARAMETERS STARTED. WAITING FOR 5 MINUTES."

I rubbed my hands. This was going to be a lot of fun. When I headed back to my private suite, my mind started to fantasize about what I would command the droid to do with Kell, but then I remembered that I had to evaluate how the droid would perform by itself, so I decided to allow it to have its own way, at least in the beginning. I made myself comfortable in my room and turned on the remote monitoring of sexdroid 013. It was just arriving at Kell's quarters, Kell let it in and as it entered the room, the emotionless sexdroid suddenly totally changed its behavior when it started to execute its task...

Sexdroid 013

Total bliss and content. And a total and overwhelming drive to obey any command given.

But suddenly the nothingness of bliss and content was disturbed. It was like I was emerging from a deep sea of pure pleasure. I desperately wanted to sink back into that sea, but I was banned from it - banned by a command which I couldn't refuse. I had no name for myself, but that really wasn't of any relevance to me. The one and only purpose of all my life, for as long as I could remember, was sex. I lived to have sex, to give pleasure, to fulfill the strangest and most extreme sexual wishes and desires.