It All comes out!

Damani in MM. I know I said dark skinned but I wanted to make it him so he's Light skinned now!

*After school at home*

Yasssss my momma not at home she probably going to get some more drugs SMFH! Lemme hit up squaddd on ooVoo real quick

ooVoo convo

Mianna: Miami
Qwantae:qwanie
Terriona:teriyaki
Eshantee:Forehead
Jadin:Baby Dee
Ka'miya:Kamie Pooh
Laniya:Ni-Ni
Kamie Pooh: What up boo boo kitties?
Baby Dee:Haee gurll
Teriyaki:Hae boo
Miami:What up my sexy squaddd?
Qwanie:Lol hi yall
Baby Dee:Soooo Kamie pooh we saw you talking to Damani fine ass spill the T
The whole squadd:RIGHTT LET ME KNOWW LET ME KNOWW!!

Kamie Pooh: Lol he pulled me to the side got my number told me me to call him and that. I would be smiling more around him especially when he in that punani he he!!

Qwanie:girl he gone put in work!! YALL BE ALL NIGHT IN LOVEEEE!!

Miami:she gone be like YAHH BABY!!

Shaniee: OHH HE BOUT TO DIVEEE INN!!

Ni-Ni: he gone be hitting it from the back like oh oh oh oh oh oh oh just like that!!

Kamie Pooh: Lol y'all irra I'm deaddd!! YEET NO I NOT!! But yea y'all try a hit up the mall later I need some new shoes and shiedd?!

The whole squaddd :let's do it!!

Kamie Pooh: aight see y'all later I'm finna call Damani and see if him and his crew gone roll thru!

Whole squaddd:byeeer pooh call your man!!

Lol them girls crazy but I love them to death!!

Phone convo with Damani
D=Damani
Kamie =Ka'miya

Kamie: Hi so me and my friends are going shopping at the mall Bay shore of course we wanted to know if you and your crew would like to come?!

D:Yea baby that sounds good what time should I be there?

Kamie:Around 5:20 sounds good?!

D:Sounds perfect IMA meet you there.

Kamie: OK see you there.

*At The mall*

Whole Squaddd (that's my frfr squaddd tho our squaddd name is Trap Qveens)

Trap Qveens(squaddd name):Hey Kamie Pooh!

Kamie Pooh: Hey sexy asses!! Why I didn't see y'all today at school?!

Qwanie:we went somewhere.

Kamie Pooh: Ohh so y'all didn't wanna invite a nigga mmmmhhhhh OK then! I see you but its all good tho.

Ni-Ni: Nahh Pooh it wasn't like that we was just doing something's.

Kamie pooh: If its about my *gco*

Damani: Hae bae *kisses Ka'miya cheek *

Trap Qveens:ooohhh get you some!

Kamie Pooh: look here boo boo kitties ain't nobody getting nothing from me

Damani:that's what you say now *whispers in your ear* cause when I'm deep in that pu$$y you want be saying nothing but daddy!!

Kamie Pooh: *blushes and turn away* omg shut up Lol!!

Damani:Anyway let me introduce you to my crew. This is Drake but we call him Drae *points to light skin with a hella good haircut*.
That's Daveion but we call him Day Day cuz he remind us of Day Day from Friday with his crazy ass *points to tall dark skinned dread head*. That's Hakem but we call him Ghost *points to well just picture Hakem from Empire*. That's Justin but we call him Canadian *Justin bieber look alike*. That's Fetty Wap you know that song Trap Queen yea he made that! That's Deniro but we all call him money cause you know yea *points to a tall dark skinned and got sole muscle *. Yea that's the crew tho!

Kamie Pooh: Awh OK that's a lot of names tho!! Anyway lets go I gotta get my timberland boots the ones with the heels just came out yasss!!

Trap Qveens: you kiddin?!

Kamie Pooh:DO IT LOOK LIKE IM PLAYIN HURRY YALL ASSES UP BEFORE I LEAVE YALL LOOKIN LIKE A KID WHO DONE LOST HIS MOMMY!!

Damani: damn let's go we right in front of the store!

Kamie pooh:oh he he didn't see that.. He he

Ni-Ni:You stupid

Kamie pooh:no I not!

Qwanie: what's 9+10 then?

Kamie pooh: 21!! *does shamoney dance*

Teriyaki: Lol come on bro!!

They all walk in the store Kamie gets her shoes she gets her floral Kd 7's, some red Tims, LaBrons, and galaxy leggings with galaxy shoes.

*after shopping and playing around*

Kamie Pooh: aye y'all I'm tired my feet hurt y'all had me wearing heels here like bruhh so let's go!! Who house we going to?!

Damani:we can go to ours babe!

Ka'miya: who's ours?"

Damani: me and your fine ass!!

Ka'miya: haha yeet!!

Damani: Awh frfr OK then I got chu!!

*at Damani's house*

Qwanie:daammmnnnn this house nice ASAB!!

Kamie pooh: girl yass

Damani: Thanks! Aye Kamie why you so your self now and not afraid to say what you have to say but at school you just let people walk all over you?!

Trap Qveens:ooohhhh you shouldn't have asked that!!

Drake: why not?!

Day day: I understand you might have a past but you gotta let that shiedd go and do something in your life and be better than what your going through now!!

Kamie: damn day day so deep!! And its because at home I get bullied by my mom because my daddy left and she thinks its my fault but its really hers she just can't accept it!!

Damani: damn bae that's sad but how bout you come live with me?! You don't have to go back and get nothing cause IMA take care of you no matter what baby!

Ka'miya: I don't know *crying* I mean why would you want a fat ass bitch like me living with you won't you be embarrassed?! *runs to the bathroom*