Graduation day!

Ka'miya P.O.V

Yasssssssssss bitches I'm graduating and the whole squaddd to but ayeeeeee. Damani and me still rocking but he been distant lately all i know is if he fucking with another ho I'm bringing out the glock and shied you know bang bang!! I think he might have something big planned out though I don't know but I won't stressed because I don't cry over these punk ass niggas who act like little bitches sometimes!! Awh shiet hold on Damani calling me

Damani:"KA'MIYA!!"

"YES BABE?"

Damani:"COME HERE REAL QUICK!"

"AIGHT................................................ Yes baby?"

Damani:"Squad coming over, they should be here in like 4 minutes"

"Ok."

*Doorbell rings*

"Who Is It?!"

Squaddd:"ITS SQUADD"

"Awh its open then"

Ni-Ni:"Wow really nigga somebody could've just bust in here with hell a guns!!"

Damani and Ka'miya: "BITCH WE COVERED WE GOT GUNS EVERY WHERE LIL GIRL!!"

Qwanie:"Man do y'all have to yell my ears hurt"

"Do you have to show your face like I'm legally blind!"

Miami:"Can you see girl?"

"Barely!!"

*everybody is laughing"

Fetty:"Yall some dumb mafuckas Lol"

Day Day:"Right though"

"Aye Trap Qveens come here!"

Ka'miya squaddd (Trap Qveens):"yes girl?"

*Whispering * "When I say guess what and one of them say what we gone start doing the whole good morning to you y'all wanna do it?!"

Trap Qveens:"Yass girl"

"Aight... Aye y'all guess what?"

Hakeem:"What girl?"

Trap Qveens:"GOOD MORNIN TO YOU THE BIRDS ARE CHIRPING ER ER ER ER ER!"
*doing the dance*

Damani and crew:"Ayeeeeee turn up!!"

"Lol Im done with y'all fool asses Aye tho frfr y'all gotta go we graduate tomorrow morning!"

*Next day*

Ayeeeee I graduate today twerk team!! Lol just playing. (Y'all saw that outfit in the MM yea that's Ka'miya's outfit that's not her just the outfit)
So I got up do my hygiene get dressed and everythang!

Damani:Damn baby you let OK fine I'm thinking of so many positions right now you lucky we graduating cause I damn sho would've fucked you right here right now all day!!

"Lol boy bye you not finna mess up my hair plus I'm still a virgin so you wouldn't do that!"

Damani:"Shiedd I would take your virginity then duck your brains out!! The neighborhood would know you your daddy is girl!"

"Haha OK daddy have me like chicken wen!"

Damani:"Lol you stupid but I still love you"

"I know right but come on pooh!"

*At the graduation ceremony *
Trap Qveens:HAEE GIRLLLLL YOU LOOK FINEEE!!!"

Ni-Ni:"Hell if I was gay I would fuck the shiedd out of you girl"

Damani:"No tf you wouldn't this pu$$y belong to me nobody else gym I have her screaming daddy lbvs"

"I can't with y'all dumb self's!! But Damani right tho hes my daddi *says it while moaning *"

Damani:"Girl make me tear that ass up right now!"

"Lol na- *gco*"

*ATTENTION ALL GRADUATION STUDENTS PLEASE REPORT THE THE STAGE AGAIN PLEASE REPORT TO THE STAGE!*

Omg this is it!! They calling names or w.e they call everybody's y'all already know when they called my name I made it be known I'm the baddest bitch in there I strutted my stuff!

*after graduation at the party*

Damani:"Aye baby hold up I gotta go do something be right back!!"

"OK baby"

*music gets cut off and Damani as the spot lot and starts singing Stay With Me by Sam Smith*

"OMFG he can sing y'all m baby can singgg awwwww I'm so happy!"

Damani in the middle of singing): Ka'miya Najya Williams will you please *gets on one knee* marry me if your not in my life there's no reason to wake up in the morning to breath!! Babe I know you've had your share of heartbreaks I swear on everything I love I will never hurt you! I love you I wanna grow old and have at least 4 or more kids with you! So will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs.Banks?!"

AUTHORS NOTE

HAHA I KNOW IM WRONG FOR LEAVING YOU HANGING LIKE THAT BUT I GOTTA KEEP MY READERS WANTING MORE... SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE!!