One Of A Kind 2

Ka'miya in MM.

Ka'miya P.O.V

??:KA'MIYA GET YOUR FAT ASS UP!!!

"I'm up ma!"

Ka'Miya's mom: "Girl who you yelling at don't make me beat you!"

Ka'miya: "I'm sorry mom but I'm not yelling at nobody."

Ka'miya's mom: Oohh I can't stand your fat ass! You little slut get your ass up and get ready so you can get the fuck out my damn house ho!

Why does she hate me so much I've done nothing to her but love her even after all she's put me through. I still love her let me get dress before she beats me *sighs* I get in the shower for about 15 minutes I get out do my hygiene you know the usual. I get out the bathroom walk back to my room and get dressed (outfit in MM). Don't think just because I get bullied, don't stand up for myself, and will never have a good self-esteem doesn't mean I don't stay fitted! I don't think I should wear this but me an my best friends Laniya, Qwantae, Mianna, Jazzy (Jasmine), Eshante, Terriona, and Jadin (girl BTW) are getting dressed up. I leave home and start walking to school I need to lose a few pounds anyway! About 5 minutes later I arrived at school. I didn't see squad so I juss walked in! So, as I'm walking right I see Damani fine ass!! Damani is the player or the school he sells drugs, gets the hoes, so pretty much a fuck and dump! I guess you could say he's the bad boy of the school if you want to! Anyway back to me. This year I told myself that I would just walk in school no shame no tears no pain right well I might have to break that promise. As I'm walking In school all I hear is from the same hoes that say haha that fat bitch think she look cute or she look like a mafuckin uuhhh (Lol love that vine) or from the boys damn I would fuck that shit out that pu$$y but she would probably break my dick! Same old same old except Damani he's just looking at me while biting his lip which might I say looks so sexy!! His crew or whatever just lookin at me smilin like creepy much! Let me walk faster tho. Lbvs I look behind me and I see them walking towards me, I pick up my pace and then I hear somebody say "Aye ma hold on" I start almost running next thing I know my arm's grabbed and I'm pulled against somebody! I'm to scared to look up but at the same time I wanna know who grabbed me. OMFG Damani grabbed me. Help me!!

Damani P.O.V (present time)

Damn shawty looking bad. She probably wondering why I got her this close to me lemme scoot back some and talk to her before she run away!

"Hey ma let me holla at you real quick"

Ka'miya: "U-U-Ummm I guess"

"So what's your name beautiful?"

Ka'miya:"My name is Ka'miya but my friends call me Kamie"

"I like that its sexy just like you"

Ka'miya: *blushes and looks down* t t thanks but please don't lie!

Did she just say don't lie?! Man, I feel bad for her she don't know how good she looks! I know what y'all thinking he just want to get in her pants! Hell nahh I really don't I see something In her I guess you could say I'm in love with her.

"Ma I ain't lying you the finest girl out here! Don't ever let nobody tell you different"

Ka'miya: Thanks, but no disrespect but I don't really want to be around you I already know how you are you just want a one night stand! What tired of all these other hoes or you just wanna say you got into the fat bitch pants huh?! Look just leave me alone!

Damn she didn't have to snap on a nigga! I guess I gotta tell her how I feel!!

"Ma if anything that's not it trust me if I wanted that I would've tried a whole different approach, I juss want to talk and get to know you better! Man you wifey material and I been lookin for somebody like that unlike all these other hoes you got that spark in you that I want to be the one to bring out I wanna be your first everything ma! So how bout you give me your number and I give you mines?"

Ka'miya's P.O.V
Should I give him my number?! This only happens once so I guess.

"Look I just don't wanna get my heart broken can you promise me that you won't fuck with these other hoes? That you gone be my ride or die? That you gone love me flaws and all? Wtf would you want to date a fat bitch like me everybody else see's it! I already know you can't make those promises so I'm sorry but I don't want to have to add heartbroken to the list of my problems!!!"

Damani: Kamie wtf I just tell you man I want to be with you forever you wifey material if I don't make you mine somebody else will and IMA end up killing them for messing with what's mine!! So trust me when I say I will keep those promises and much more baby girl!"

*smiles like an idiot* "OK here *hands him her phone (iPhone 6+)*

Damani: I see you over there smiling hard!

Omg he moving closer to me and I've already moved back to the lockers! His face is right next to me his mouth by my ear!

Damani:*whispers In her ear* when you with me you gone be smiling more especially when I go down to that perfect little pu$$y baby

"Umm... C-c-c Can you move I need to go to class I'm already 10 minutes late?!"

Damani:haha sure babe but just make sure you call me later!
Omg what crazy morning!! Its like he knows what he getting into I have that one of a kind love!! Damn I gotta tell squaddd what happened wish me luck!