GEORGE!

Y/N's POV:

"Sorry for making you a little late..." I said with guilt in my voice. "It happens!" He said laughing. We turned the corner and saw a huge pile of people down the hall in a huddle. It was very loud, filled with people cheering George Weasley's name. "OI Y/N," I heard someone yell. It was Lee Jordan, one of my closest friends, along with the twins. Me and Neville ran over. I look in the swarm of students to see George and... someone fighting- I couldn't make out who it was because he was all over them beating them. He was punching the living life out of them over and over. "GEORGE!" I yelled. I turned to Lee, "Who is he fighting?!?". Lee laughed, "you're gonna like this one... ITS MALFOY! He heard about what he did to you and went crazy!" "We knew you were avoiding us, but we didn't know why. Then, we heard the rumors..." he added. "I'm sorry. I knew something would've happened but I didn't think it was this big of a deal that THIS happened!" I yelled. I ran to Fred. "FRED, can you stop this please!" I begged. "You're right, I don't want George to KILL him." he laughed. "okay... whatever! just stop him!" I yelled. "okay, okay. on it chief!" he said sarcastically. I watched him as he ran up to George trying to pull him off, but was George was still trying to get at Malfoy. I heard Fred yell, "OI BROTHER, THAT'S ENOUGH! DON'T KILL THE GUY!" After that, George got up. He wiped his sweaty, bloody face with his bloody hands.

(⚠️A/N⚠️: THAT'S SO HOT. JUST IMAGINE THAT. BOI WHAT THE HELL. ID DIE. SOMEONE HELP- anyways this is a Neville story. sorry. keep reading.)

"George!" I ran up to him, leaving Neville's side. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" I yelled. He laughed. "George I swear... WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING-"I added. "Calm down! I'm fine!" he said. I touched the side of his face while saying "you better watch your words cause I'm about to lose my shi-"I got cut off. "Y/N please," He said squinting in pain. "Come on, let's take you to the infirmary!" "NO, I'll get in trouble faster!" he yelped. "okay... my dorm." I said. "you're going to be late for class!" he said worriedly. "I don't care," I said quickly as we walked forgetting Neville.

Neville's POV:

We ran over to Lee and saw George... and who i think was Draco, fighting. When Y/N saw George, her face dropped. I over heard Lee saying it was about what Draco did. Then my face dropped. He did that for her. He put himself at risk. Why couldn't I do this? Why am I like this? All i did was tell her I was sorry?!? No. No. No. Then I saw a her run to him. She knows he cares, she can rely on him. She touched his face with such grace. She took him somewhere, i'm guessing her dorm... I suck. I'm selfish. I'm... jealous...