*Keep Calm*

On the most unsuspecting day, a girl named Melissa was sitting on the school hill. Sitting there moping around, crying, not knowing how long to stay. She's been there for about an hour already. Her boyfriend this morning dumped her for someone else. After the school day, she decided to stay a bit to help with anything and since there wasn't anything else to do, she just sat there thinking deeply about this morning.

    "What am I going to do now..." she thought. "Why am I so depressed about this...?"

    Suddenly one of her best friends showed up, a boy named Alex. They're both in highschool and have most of their classes together. They've known each other since 6th grade, and can understand one another pretty well. Alex secretly likes Melissa for while now, he kind of shows it, but she doesn't notice it. Thinking she's one of the nicest, most beautiful girl he's ever seen. Melissa also likes Alex, but never thought of like dating him or anything. Just as a very good friend.

    "Hey Mel, what are you doing out here?" he asks. Knowing that this is one of her favorite spots to hang out. The best place to look at the sunset and gaze at the stars at night.

    "Not much, I've been here for a while now..." she says. "What are you doing here?"

    "Trying to find out where you went, mind if I sit with you?"

    "Sure, you can sit down." Sniffling from all the previous crying.

    "Aren't you cold up here? Here." As he gives his jacket to cover her from the cold.

    Alex knowing her very well knows that something's going on in her mind. Thought about it a little then said:

    "Something wrong? You still never answered to why you're up here. "And that this is also one of your little happy places." Looked at her and smiled a little.

    "Well... can't keep secrets from you." Then explain what had happened, about the day, about the breakup, etc. The more she talked about it, the more she began to cry again, but it felt kind of good to tell someone about it.

    "Don't cry about it, it'll get better soon." "It's good that jerk is gone." Putting his hand on her back trying comfort her.

    Sniffing again, "Thanks Alex, you always know what to say, one of the things that makes you such a nice friend." Melissa smiled a little. "How can I be that sad around you?" Then smiled more. Alex blushed a little behind her. "It's no problem, always there for you." "Besides, I don't have anything to do anyway."

    They both laughed, then began to talk about other things. It's been a while, and it's getting darker and darker. Sunset was coming up soon.

    "Hey, let's watch the sunset." Alex saying loudly, almost like a shout. One of the best parts about the school hill, the scenery there. "Omg I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me." "It's been so much better anyone could forget." As they watch the sunset, they decided to stay a bit longer to see the stars. 

    Alex's jacket is so cool, warm, and relaxing, wonder where he got it. Without thinking, Melissa suddenly puts her head of Alex's shoulder. Silence. Lasting for about 5 minutes.

    "I'm so glad to see it today!" Forgeting all about this morning.

    "We better get going before our parents get worried." "Agreed." both of them said.

    They usually walk home together since their homes are like 4-6 houses apart. (Does seem like a coincidence.) It's not a very long walk to the school and home, took about 15 minutes because they just straight up only walk the whole way. Then finally reached Melissa's house (It was closer).