Mine ❤️❤️❤️

He quickly felt the omega before aligning his cock with Wooyoung's hole. Without notice,San  pushed half of the long shaft between Wooyoung's folds, moaning in instant gratification.
     Wooyoung had just enough  time to grip onto the sheets before he felt San start to fill him up slowly because he was scared to hurt him he cried out San was so big, bigger than he'd ever imagined. "Ahh-'' wooyoung choked out. "Full...feel so full." He moaned he still couldn't believe how something that big could fit into his little body.

"Oh, baby, I'm not even all the way in yet,"san  chuckled and continued to intrude Wooyoung's inside. Inch after inch disappearing between Wooyoung's legs before san bottomed out.
    "Fuck, baby boy you're super tight your pussy is so fucking warm I feel like my dick is gonna melt," he said, "and I'm glad You get to be mine"
    Wooyoung's mouth opened in pleasure as San sank all the way in. "I- fuck- Yeah..." was all that wooyoung could get out. If San was this big what did his knot feel like? It had to be huge. So how would that fit too.
     "Mmm, you really shouldn't curse so much, baby. I might have to punish you for it,"san chuckled and started moving his hips back and forth. He threw his head back as Wooyoung's walls clamped tightly around his shaft.  "Fuck, it's so warm. You feel so good, Angel. I can't wait to mark you so that everyone would know that you are mine".

  Wooyoung just whimpered at that. He'd try not to curse but no promises. Then San started thrusting Wooyoung onto the sheets and woo moaned loudly into the pillow. "Want your knot please~" Wooyoung said breathlessly. "Want you to mark me alpha" he chocked out.

    San kissed Wooyoung as he changed angles to penetrate deeper than he already was.San held onto his hips and snapped them back every time he pushed inside. San noticed the sheet under wooyoung was already soaked through from his constant oozing indicating the boy was on the verge of cumming.
     "I- oooooooo~" Wooyoung moaned as San  changed the angle. He felt his mate hit a new spot within him making Wooyoung gasp and claw at the bedsheets in pleasure. He already felt close to cumming for the first time during their intercourse. He knew he could cum more than once so he just let go. A wave of pleasure washed over him as he clenched around san and squirted.
  As Wooyoung's walls clenched around his shaft,San let out a low growl, thrusting deeper while his mate leaked everywhere.San then suddenly flipped wooyoung onto his stomach. He stared down at the boy before leaning in and bending his head sideways smashing their lips together. San pushed in again, using his hands to spread Wooyoung's legs. "I love how you moan and also the little sounds you make It's hot and tells me how much you want to be fucked by your alpha."
  It was hard for wooyoung to speak. He couldn't think straight because of the pleasure coursing through him. "I-I i feel so good. A-alpha is making me feel so good." Wooyoung gasped. "Wanna be yours , please I want your mark." He begged knowing san was possessive and was still gonna mark him anyway but anything to drive San faster.
    San was getting so aroused by the lewd things wooyoung was moaning. They only prompted him to push in harder and faster. Within seconds,San was brutally slamming between Wooyoung's legs, fucking him balls-deep.
"Fuck, I'm gonna knot you so good," he said. He brought his hand up to rub at Wooyoung's clit, stimulating him even more. "Cum again with me," he whispered, leaking pre-cum already and immediately bit down on Wooyoung's neck breaking the skin the taste of blood quickly invaded his mouth and he licked at the wound to seal it up finally claiming the younger as his.
   Wooyoung's body jerked as San marked him he bit down at SANs gland marking him equally immediately all kind of emotions poured in they could feel the pleasure the joy and and the love the emotions poured in overwhelming them both.He could also feel san's knot beginning to swell. It was starting to stretch out his walls. "I- ah please fuck- I'm-" he moaned and came hard  for the second time. This time he squirted really hard around SAN's dick continuously for sometime before stopping.
  Sans thrusts didn't falter as he began pumping his knot inside his mate. Feeling Wooyoung orgasm too drove him crazy. The younger's walls clenched around his hard cock.

"Fuck, I'm cumming so much," he moaned, laying a few hard strokes before eventually coming to a halt.

San sat there for a while, twitching and jerking. He took deep breaths before kissing Wooyoung's neck where his mark was. "Fuck, that was the best Sex ever," he whispered, thrusting slowly a few more times.
  Wooyoung gasped as he felt san's cum inside him. It was so much. So hot. Wooyoung brought his hand down to his lower abdomen and whimpered. San was cumming right into his womb. If he was in heat he'd definitely get pregnant from that alone..  His own orgasm had made him dazed and he looked at San with a small smile. "That was a good first time, I liked it alot..I love you" Wooyoung managed to say.
San was nearly going to pass out as he felt all of his energy quickly fade. He laid on wooyoung still nuzzling his mark, beginning to go flaccid inside the younger.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Of course, I was showing you mercy, but next time, I'm really gonna make you scream," he chuckled and left one last kiss on Wooyoung's cheek. " I love you so much more woo I have always loved you".
   That day was the beginning of something new in the life of the two who didn't know what the future would bring but they knew that as long as they where together they would face all obstacles and win.....

The End