Samantha's interview about the reboot

{ Samantha Haynes Ellen interview about her character on the saved by the bell reboot on peacock }

"Hey I'm Ellen and today on the my show we have Samantha Haynes Miller who plays the infamous Claire Kapowski on the 90's hit television series that played Saturday morning, please welcome Samantha Haynes Miller!"

As on cue Samantha walked out as she waved at the audience, she looked over at Ellen beige giving her a hug before sitting down

"How are you today Mrs Miller?"

"I'm doing well thank you," smiled Samantha as she got comfortable in the white chairs that Ellen had on her stage

"You wouldn't be related to the Abby Lee Miller from dance moms would you?" Asked Ellen as she pulled a serious face, Samantha laughed

"Oh goodness no, she terrible towards children, but I do feel bad for what she's going through, I mean cancer is an awful thing to have,"

"I heard you were in dance moms after saved by the bell was it?"

"Yes I was with my oldest daughter who is 18 Holly but that didn't last very long because of the terrible working environment that it was," said Samantha "I hate to say it but that women yells at daughter and she yelled at mine more then she yelled at them other girls in the room," Said Samantha "no hate towards the women I'm just stating facts,"

"Now let's get into what you came here for, to talk about the brand new saved by the bell reboot," said Ellen "I heard you went to filming yesterday, would you mind giving us some insight?"

"Sure I would love to," said Samantha as she smiled "my character is a mom who has two daughters, Lilia, who is played by Amybeth McNulty, and Whitley who is played by Kiera Armstrong who also plays on Anne with an E,"

"So what is your occupation in the show?"

"Teaching, I teach younger kids but somewhere in the series I will start teaching the kids at bayside,"

"That's awesome, so who are you married to in this rebooted series?"

"Unfortunately for those of you who were fans of Zack and Claire the relationship that ran from season 3 and half way to season 4 because Claire left the show they will not be married in the series, but I am married to a buisnessman who gets transferred to the palisades from Canada,"

"That's a bummer,"

"Yeah but it all works out in the end,"

Ellen and Samantha laughed before Ellen turned to the camera

"There you have it, the new saved by the bell reboot will be out on thanksgiving day only on peacock,"

_______

Well this is the end of this one next one will be documentary's and getting more in-depth with the character Samantha

Ok bye

~Hannah