ᴍ ʏ ᴅ ʀ ᴜ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʀ s

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Guys, the thing that Limbrey said, I don't think she meant to let it slip. She said the key leads to the Cross of Santo Domingo." Pope explained.

"Wait, can I see that?" JJ asked, and Pope handed him the key.

"Are we suppose to know what that is?" Sarah asked.

"Well I'm guessing it's some sort of historical artifact of great importance." Pope said.

"Well according to the interwebs, it was a gift from New Spain to the Spanish king." Kie read off her phone.

"New Spain? Is there an Old Spain?" JJ asked, and everyone sighed at his comment.

"Shit, talk about over gifting. Look at that thing." Kie said, turning her phone to show everyone. "It looks like there's a person standing next to it." Kie said, and the cross stood bigger than the person.

"It was widely considered at the time to be the most extravagant tribute ever from the provinces. It was lost off the coast of the Bermuda in 1829." Kie read. Sage noticed Pope's sad gaze that landed on Kie as she read.

"Did you say the Bermuda?" JJ asked.

"Oh no not the triangle." John B said.

"It always leads back to the triangle, dude. Like every single time something's weird, it's Bermuda." JJ ranted on.

Sarah looked up at John B, and John B looked back at Sarah in the rearview mirror. It wasn't the usually look of love they shared. Topper had recently told Sarah that he in fact, was still in love with Sarah, and John B didn't take a liking to that.

"Okay well what does a key found above your grandmas pharmacy have to do with any of this?" Kie asked, and Pope shrugged.

"I don't know. That's a great question." Pope said, looking out of the window. John B pulled the Twinkie up to an old folks home where Pope's grandma was staying.

Pope's grandma had information about they key. Pope pulled open the side door, and got out. Everyone else piled out of the van, but Pope stopped them.

"Hey, um... actually I think I'm gonna do this one by myself." Pope said, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Are you sure?" Kie asked.

"Yeah I can handle it. I don't really need you so..." Pope trailed off, and Sage held back her laugh.

"Oh we're just all one big happy family today, aren't we?" JJ asked, as Pope walked away.

"Okay." Kie scoffed, getting out of the van and walk the opposite way of Pope. Sarah got out of the car and followed her trying to get her to calm down.