The Discussion

The rest of them go back to the table and discuss who the most suspicious person out of the them is.  Zoee stands up and says to Riley "can I speak to you over here" Riley stands up and the two of them walk out the room. 

Zoee tells Riley she has a plan, Riley responds with "Ok, what's your plan". Zoee explains her to plan to him "So we pull each of them in here to talk to them to see who they suspect and why" Riley responds "Sounds good, who's first" Zoee says "go get Willow for me please"

Riley walks out and a few seconds later comes back in with Willow, Riley stops just before entering the room and pushes Willow in and closes the doors behind her. 

Zoee asks her the question and Willow responds with "Well I suspect Nik because when we walked into the kitchen he was few meters behind us, and I reckon that's because he didn't know how to react to the murder that he committed"

Zoee replies "Thankyou and can you please tell Nik that he's wanted, Willow walks away nodding her head. 

Nik comes into the room wondering "what's all this for" Zoee responds with "The murder that was committed in the kitchen, who do suspect committed that murder" Nik replies with "I think the most suspicious person out of the group is Riley, because just before you fell down the stairs he gently kicked the cat toy in front you and then you fell down the stairs". "thankyou and can you please tell Kenny to come in please" Zoee says to Nik as he walks out the room.

Kenny walks in really confused as why their all being asked to come into this room one by one. 

Zoee says to Kenny "I've asked you to come in here because I want to ask you a quick question about the murder in the kitchen, who do you think it was" Kenny responds with "I don't know, I really haven't been watching what everyone's been doing, so I'm not going to make any accusations on it just yet" "Well thanks Kenny" Zoee says to Kenny and they both leave the room. 

Zoee tells Riley "that's it, I've gotten what I need out of them" Riley responds with "What about the other two and me, your not gonna ask us who we think" "Nope" Zoee answers with.

They all go back to the table and sit down, Zoee askes "does would anyone like a drink". They all responds with "Yes please", Zoee asks Riley to come with her.

They both disappear into the kitchen, Zoee points to the cupboard with the glasses in Riley grabs seven glasses from the cupboard and places behind Zoee on the counter, Zoee pours some water into each of the glasses Riley looks away for 1 second and Zoee grabs some poison and places it into one the glasses, Zoee picks up the 6 glasses and carries them back into the other room.

She places the glasses in front of everyone they all take and Kate takes a sip of water, Kate grabs her throat desperate for air, lungs burning like a hot ghost chili pepper, the last thing she does before she drops with her skin turning green is look at Zoee with this non denying fear in her eyes, before she drops dead with no oxygen circulating through her blood stream and her skin becoming as cold as an ice berg.