Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The next morning the first thing I did after waking up was I called Kathy and finally on third ring she picked up the phone. Her voice was very sleepy as she spoke, "Do you even know what time is it? For God's sake its 5 am." I rolled my eyes at her whining and spoke, "Yeah I know sleeping beauty but I just called to say that I have good news for you so come over my house for dinner today, we are anyways going for fishing today so we will have a fish party!" I could seriously imagine Kathy jumping with happiness right now. "Wait, are you seriously inviting me to The King's Castle for a fish party? Oh my God, someone pinch me." Through my magic I was able to pinch her. Wait, I am not evil but she asked for it. I laughed as I heard her shouting, "OOWWWWW Uhh why do I always forget that you are a pure evil person!" I grin as I spoke, "Well that's why I always remind you-'' "Jenny come on! Everyone's waiting for you." I heard Steve shout from downstairs. I quickly said, "Kathy I need to go. Be on time dumbo! Bye." After I heard Kathy say, "Sure brainless! Bye."

Then I ran downstairs and saw everyone waiting for me in living room. Steve's eyes were closed and he was standing unconscious so I slap him hardly on his face and his reaction was hilarious. He stood straight like a soldier and said, "No, Mom I didn't ruin your painting intentionally. I swear the water spilled by mistake." Oh. My. God. After he realized what he said he quickly ran out of the house and to the garden as Mom followed him behind. He was shouting like crazy as he was running, "Come on Mom please don't take my magic. I will wash all the cars in the garage." Woww did he even realize what he said. There are at least 15 cars in garage. Mom smiled and walked towards him and said, "Okay darling. Don't back out of your words. Let's enjoy today, you can do it tomorrow okay.'' Steve was glaring daggers at me right now. I am definitely gonna post his video of washing the cars. Oh, he is gonna look so cute.

Dad was just going to open the car but Grandpa came and took the key from him and said, "Today we are going in our family bus together. No separate cars. So, Steve and Addy put everything in the bus and no help from workers. Mary and Jenny set everything inside the bus and no help from workers. I need to talk to elders about something so now get to work." We 4 were looking at each other with sympathy for ourselves as we get to work. Don't get wrong we are super rich and have workers for every single thing and even if we wouldn't have had workers, we still have magic to do the work but we were always taught to do our work ourselves so that if ever there is a bad condition at least we can do our things and not rely on anything.

We all settled in the yacht and it began to move. Oh God this cold breeze and water. I just love this so much. It's so peaceful here. "Jenny did you bring your guitar?" Mary asked sitting beside me and enjoying the view. I took out my guitar which was sitting beside me. "Umm, can you play a song right now? I will really miss your badass list of songs after getting married so I want to make a video of you right now." Aww she is so cute. I still remember how I used to lighten up her mood by singing whenever she felt lonely. "Okay honey, so here it goes." I placed my guitar and started playing off the strings.

"I, I keep the record of the wreckage in my life

I gotta recognize the weapon in my mind

They talk shit but I love it every time

And I realize." I sang on the top of my voice.

"I've tasted blood and it is sweet

I've had the rug pulled beneath my feet

I've trusted lies and trusted men

Broke down and put myself back together again." I and Mary sang together.

"Stared in the mirror and punched it to shatters

Collected the pieces and picked out a dagger

I've pinched my skin in between my two fingers

And wished I could cut some parts off with some scissors." Steve sang as he made his way to us. Everyone in my family has an amazing voice. I guess it comes in the genes but I am the first one to be the singer though.

"Come, on little lady give us a smile

No, I ain't got nothing to smile about

I've got no one to smile for

I've waited a while for." Addy sang as he sat beside me.

"I don't owe you a goddamn thing!" We all chorused together and burst out laughing. I shushed them and then start singing my favorite part. "Someone like me can be a real nightmare, completely aware

But I'd rather be a real nightmare than die unaware, yes

Someone like me can be a real nightmare, completely aware

But I am glad to be a real nightmare so save me your prayers." Now we all saw each other and again busted out laughing. "Oh God, memories memories. Remember our movie nights? Ooopss, I miss them so much." Addy said as he put his head on my shoulder. Steve laughed and said, "Oh yes! Our game. Do you guys remember that? We used to sing songs on every dialogue in the movie and then count who sang the most. Then that person had the advantage of make one of their wishes fulfilled by the other three." We laughed at that memory and I shouted, "And almost all of the time I would end up becoming that person."

Now we all ate breakfast and then we decided Bingo. After playing Bingo, we all catch some fishes and then after lunch we set off for our home. After reaching home, I first took bath then wear the dress that Nancy had taken out for me and sat on my comfy bed and started reading novel. I always have to wear the clothes which my designer takes out for me and I have no choice but to wear them. After all being a princess is not that easy. And for a princess like me, it's more hard considering I am a person with haunted past which I can never talk about to anyone.

Now it was 7pm so I decided to get ready, Nancy had taken out my favorite dress for fish party. It was a brown color long skirt and peach color t-shirt which said 'Wanna explore me?'. After wearing clothes my makeup artist did my makeup which was pretty natural and I was wearing brown boots.

After getting ready I checked my phone and there were 11 messages by Stacy. Actually, other than pursuing my career as a singer, I am studying law and recently I am in my final year of university. Now Stacy is my childhood friend and we went to same preschool, middle school, high school, college and now same university and same major too. Well going back to messages.

Stacy:

Hey

..........

Where are you dude?

Are you even alive?

Oh man this is important.

We have an urgent special class tomorrow.

You won't believe but Professor Maddox is gonna take class.

Look it's a special lecture so class will be more crowded than usual.

We should leave at 9am okay.

Don't forget to pick me up you know my car is broke down.

Woahh this is the best news ever. Professor Maddox is one of the best professors in Rome and he is giving a lecture after almost 2 months. He was probably on some leave. He is also the father of CEO of PARK PRODUCTION with whom I am having an interview the day after tomorrow. I quickly message 'ok' to Stacy and head downstairs as I hear Kathy's voice.