First kiss [Taekook]

Top: Taehyung
Bottom: Jungkook

Summary:
Jungkook and Taehyung are a couple, but they haven't kissed yet. Jungkook is scared that Taehyung doesn't want to kiss Jungkook, because every time they talk about it, Taehyung walks away.

——————————————————————————

Jungkook is waiting for Taehyung to come home. Taehyung has been at work for the whole day. Jungkook has to admit that he missed Taehyung for the whole day, since Jungkook doesn't work yet. He keeps looking for a job though but it's just not that easy.

Finally Taehyung comes home. Jungkook smiles before walking into the hallway. "Hey Tae." Jungkook says. He wants to kiss Taehyung but Taehyung walks into the living room. Jungkook sighs. Again, Taehyung doesn't want to kiss Jungkook. To be honest, they never have kissed. Jungkook doesn't know why. Since Taehyung doesn't want to talk about it.

"Tae, is there something wrong?" Jungkook asks while following Taehyung. Taehyung is sitting on the couch. He looks at Jungkook. "No, babe. There's nothing wrong. I'm just tired from work." Taehyung says. He smiles at Jungkook. "But why don't you want to kiss me?" Jungkook asks. "Let's talk about that another time." Taehyung says.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "Tae, you said that every time. But you are just avoiding this conversation." Jungkook says. Taehyung sighs. "Not now, Koo. I'm tired." Taehyung says. "You are tired every day. Just say it if you don't want to kiss me. Or if you don't love me anymore." Jungkook says. He looks at Taehyung with tearful eyes.

Taehyung feels guilty. "Come sit down next to me, Kook." Taehyung says. Jungkook walks slowly to the couch. He sits down next to Taehyung on the couch. Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hands. "Of course i still love you, Kook. You don't have to be scared for that." Taehyung says. "But why don't you wanna kiss me?" Jungkook asks. "I mean, we are a couple for almost a year. And we haven't kissed yet." Jungkook says.

"Because i know it's your first kiss, babe. And i know how much it means for you. So i don't wanna force you into your first kiss." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles a little. That's so sweet of him. "But i really want to kiss you." Jungkook says. "Are you sure?" Taehyung asks. "Because we don't have to rush anything." Taehyung says. "I'm sure hyungie. I want my first kiss with you." Jungkook says.

Taehyung smiles. "Okay, then." He says before moving closer to Jungkook. Jungkook smiles wide. Finally he is getting his first kiss with Taehyung. Taehyung smiles as he leans in. "I love you Kook." Taehyung says. "I love you too." Jungkook says. And then Taehyung presses his lips against Jungkook's. Finally Jungkook is having his first kiss with his lover.

They both pull back from the kiss. "How was it?" Jungkook asks, feeling insecure. "Babe, you were amazing. But ofcourse that's no surprise for me, since you are perfect." Taehyung says. Jungkook giggles. "Finally i had my first kiss with you." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles. "And now i'm giving you more." Taehyung says before kissing Jungkook again. Jungkook kisses back immediately.

The end.
First one shot. What do you guys think? Sorry for mistakes, i'll fix them later. See you guys soon in a next one shot.