𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲. ᴢᴇʀᴏ

His hands were now calloused from all the signing, his eyes about to drift away but tried snapping them wide open.

He was at Vidcon.

Selcouth, his YouTube username, had gained 5 million subscribers on YouTube—made Minecraft content daily with his friends (mostly about role plays) and streamed daily.

His videos are trending and recommended everywhere on YouTube.

He recently got an email from VidCon and he agreed to come—of course, his fans went enthusiastic and excited. This was the first time he ever went to VidCon, he always declined to come in the past but he decided to come today to do a face reveal.

The fans went into a frenzy.

Now signing and hugging his followers that came to see him.

As much as he loved them, he felt a little miffed that he only had 3 hours of sleep last night.

Sighing in content as he heard his bones click, his arms stretched and his face twisted with fatigue.

Pushing the pen aside, his arms now bundled together and laying on the clothed-table. His head inclined to one side, the smell of his hoodie tempting him to sleep, his pupils begging to go to bed and his head tilting back and forth.

Sometimes he wished to take some time away from the internet...

"Hello."

His eyelids snapping awake, his head jolted upwards by the sudden voice—knocking the whole table by accident.

The sudden sharp flash clapping in his eyes, seeing two things at once and the loud censor audio flickering like a switch.

"I-I'm sorry," he mumbled, trying his best to lift the table with his last strength in his body, "I only got 3 hours of sleep, I apologize this isn't what you expected from me."

The bones underneath the flesh weakened, but stopped when it lifted automatically by itself.

Confused, he glanced at to his right.

A man with dirty-blonde hair, pale-sage eyes and a pale complexion. The two sides of his lips upwards, his eyes curious and amused. Wearing a green hoodie and black jeans, his hands now tucked in the pockets. He easily appeared like those older teenagers in those college movies.

"Are you Selcouth?" he asked, his head inclined to one side, curious.
"U-uhm, yes!" exclaimed (Y/N), his hands now entwined together like spiderwebs.
He only chuckled, "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you, I was surprised that you were here and I thought maybe if I come over—I've been a fan of yours for three years now."
"Nice to meet you," smiled the streamer, "Would you like a selfie or the usual fan thing?"
"It's fine, you're tired already, I'm scared I'll have to do that someday."

That caught (Y/N)'s attention.

"You're starting a channel?" he asked, beaming a bit.
"Soon," he replied, "I'm betting I'm getting at least 10 million in a year."

The streamer laughed, shaking his head. Grinning as if the man told him a joke, but stopped when he saw the seriousness in his sage eyes.

"Good luck," he said, "It took me at least 4 years to gain this many followers. It's impossible to get 10 million in a year, you'll only at least get 1 million if you're very lucky."
"Watch me."
"Don't come to me crying if you didn't achieve that goal."
"And if I did reach it?"
"I'll not be surprised, for a guy like you that has the guts and confidence—I believe in you."

ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ....