𝗰𝗵𝗽. ᴛᴡᴏ

The softness of the blanket lying around his body left him, leaving shivers and goosebumps rising on his skin

His knees bucked up to his chin, his quivering arms knotted around them. The icy breeze biting his neck, soft puffs released from his raw and dried mouth. He cursed under his breath, for he knew who interrupted his sleep.

He had been streaming for 5 hours, playing various games like Among Us, Stick Fight and a bit of Minecraft last night.

His body sensed something big and huge laying on his bed—using his last strength, he tilted his head towards the stranger.

His roommate, Jean—an Australian, non-binary and childhood friend of his. The sandy-haired raised their index finger, lightly tapping the tips of their friend's nose, a Cheshire-like smile pasted on their tanned skin. Their dark eyes interpreted there was mischief they're going to cause.

"Are we going to make out or what?" teased the (h/c)-haired male.

Jean raised an eyebrow, curling their nose from repulse and the edges of their eyes squinted. Pushing the streamer aside, sitting straight up and flipping him off.

(Y/N), described by his friends, was a guy who would pin you to the wall and flirt. Not that he does that all the time, but if anyone annoyed him he did that tactic to make the person feel embarrassed.

The streamer has three cycles that always caused drama in the house: calm + energy + too sleepy. The first cycle, calm, is the best time he will be in. Unfortunately, he will be clingy, but at least he will be wholesome and not act like a total dick. The second cycle, energy, to know these signs was he will be either washing the dishes around the house and singing "That's What I Like" and throwing away his roommate' s snacks (secretly) in the trash like a total antagonist he is. Third cycle, the last and worst, too sleepy. This happens usually after his stream, no thanks to his very disorganized sleeping schedule, he sleepwalks and in those times he will do something really stupid and hyped.

Who was the one who (tries) to stop the idiotic man do all these dramas? Jean, the human themself have to suffer through the pain.

"Why the fuck did I let a horny motherfucker like you in my house?" groaned the Australian.

It was the (h/c)-haired's turn for his eyebrow to shoot up, an expression typed on his face was amusement and a taunting beam.

"What do you mean your house?" snorted the male and tossed his pillow (had a Winnie The Pooh on it) to their face. "Bitch, this is my house and I was the one who allowed you to stay."

The streamer nictate over to the closed blinds, lights from the sun started to slide in his room. It was now 9am, not the time he planned to be up. He pushed the pillow on top of his face, groaning when his back clicked painfully when he tried to sleep in a different position.