1

(Okay in these first few chapter Amy and Isabelle are only 12)

Isabelle Laurence
"But I want to come to the party to Laurie." Isabelle wined. "I'm sorry belle i promise I won't be long, you know I don't even like parties like this." The young girls cousin replied.
"I know I know," the girl said as sat down cross legged on her bed and looked over to Laurie. "Anyways who do u plan on dancing with at the party" she grinned.
"I don't even know anyone there belle it's going to be so boring as always" he replied as he kissed her on the top of her head "I'll be back in a few hours."

The young girl let out a sigh as she watched her older cousin walk out the room. Belle got lonely when Laurie wasn't around the only person she could talk to was he grandfather and don't get her wrong she loved him very much but after days of hearing him repeat stories of his childhood or as he says 'back in his day'.

Belle was also homeschooled so she didn't have any school friends but sometimes when Laurie's friends invited him to places she was aloud to tag along.

***
A few hours later as belle was reading her book is her room peacefully she looked out her window when she saw Laurie arrive but instead of coming home he walked over to their neighbours who lived just across them.
'Huh why is he going there' the girl thought to herself just as she saw him with 2 young girls they both looked around the same age as him. She already knew both the girls as she has seen the many times from her window with their mother and 2 other sisters. The March family. Belle saw them many times but was to shy to go up and say hi but she had talked to there mother one time and she was a really nice lady.

Around 30 minutes Laurie walked in to the room and immediately belle says "how come u went to the March's house did something happen?"
"Oh well I met jo March at the part she was really nice but her sister hurt her ankle and I offered to help them home, also why were you watching." He asks with a chuckle. Belle sighed "because I can, are they nice I've always wanted to introduce myself but I never did" she told him as she patted on the spot next to her on the bed gesturing for him to sit next to her so he did.
"Yeah they were great one of the girls, I think her name was Amy, she's only a bit younger then you maybe you could be friends if u build up the courage to talk to them." Laurie teased. Belle wasn't the best at meeting new people but She tried.
"Yeah maybe." She said back to him.

**
Isabelles POV
"Sit down, sit down Laurie" are tutor Mr. Brooke said to Laurie who was standing on his chair because he didn't want to take part in the lesson. "Latin is a privilege, please you have to learn this I can't afford to loose this position Laurie just return to your seat." He asked Laurie again but he refused, I felt bad I knew that Laurie could be really stubborn.

"There's a girl out there." Laurie stated and he furrowed his eyebrows and squinted trying to get a closer look. "No there is not." Mr Brooke said back clearly frustrated. "Yes there is me Brooke there is a girl." Laurie declared as he pulled me up on a chair to see. Out side of the window I say young girl who looked around my age with blonde hair that was braided, she looked familiar. "Oh there is a girl." I say as I jump off the chair and towards the window, Laurie followed right behind me.

The pulled up the window but before I could say anything- "hello there, are u hurt" Laurie's voice yelled out from beside me. "I'm Amy!" the girl cried, "hello Amy I'm Laurie." My cousin replied quickly "I know you brought my sister back after the dance.. I would have never sprained my ankle I have lovely small feet the best in the family," as soon I she said this it made me smile. "But I can never go home because I'm in such trouble," she continued "look!" She showed us her has which had a massive cut across it "Mr davis h-hit me." She wept.

We let her in and bandaged her hand. Mr Davis had gone to get someone to call over Amy's mother.

I sat as Amy flicker through the pages of a old book she gasped dramatically "tell sir I wanted this purchased for me immediately!" She joked. She was nice just like Laurie told me. "Amy- Amy are you in here?" Multiple voice came from outside the library room that we were in. "Yes yes I'm here look my hand!" She showed her bandaged hand to her mother and her sisters as they walked into the room.
Amy sat next to me as she called her sisters over "it hurts so much look!" She winded as her oldest sister Meg came over to examine her hand gently.
"But Laurie and uh-" Amy turned over to my "I'm sorry what was your name again?" She asked. "Oh Isabelle, But you can call me belle if you like." I smiled softly at her and Meg.
"What did you do Amy!" One of her other sisters jo Said as she bushed past us examining the books. "Nothing, I did nothing. I was doing a drawing and Mr. Davis hit me" she told her with a frown.
I continued talking to Meg and Amy when my grandfather came in and said something to jo about their grandfather but I wasn't really listening.

"You are not to attend that school anymore." Mrs. March told Amy. "That man has always been an idiot," joe said as she sat in the chair flipping through a book she picked out from the shelves. "Oh jo you can text Amy." Mrs March suggested kindly. "Me? I already teach Beth." She groaned
"Your a good teacher jo" Meg told her, then a voice from behind the couch said "yes women being taught from home is much proper I believe" Mr Brooke smiled at Meg but she just sighed and said "that's only because the schools for women are so poor."
"I-indeed" Mr broke said stuttering a bit obviously trying to impress her

"I wish all the girls would leave that horrible school and That he would die." Amy stated with a serious face that make me chuckle and she looked at me and smiled. "Hm you did wrong and there will be consequences-" Amy's mom told her as she walked over to Laurie "I didn't! I didn't even do anything I was just drawing" Amy protested.
Mrs March went over and thanked Laurie and they said a few other other things to each other that I didn't hear "Please come over whenever you like" Laurie said kindly "and invite your sister Beth too!" I added as I smiled softly over at the three girls who where now standing by there mother."

"Oh yes! Beth would adore the piano." Jo told us- "is she the quiet one." My grandfather asked and they all replied with a quick "yes"
"Do be sure to tell her she can use are piano-" my grandfather suggested
"Oh and jo u borrow whatever book you'd like" Laurie smiled with his hands on his pockets
"OH can I look at the paintings" Amy asked with an exited tone "yes of course!" Laurie replied.
"We've got a lovely green house." Mr Brooke stated out of the blue and Everyone went silent I looked down and giggled.
"Okay girls we should go thank you so much" Mr March said as she led the girls out whilst they were all speaking over each other it was hard to figure out who was saying what.

"Oh uh ms Meg u left ur glov-" mr Brooke stared but he was already too late since they had left.

"Well.. back to work you two" our grandfather said as he walked out the room.

*
Over that week I actually did become closer with the March sisters, particularly Amy and Beth. But they were all lovely