He's gone

Tw: angst, death, panic attacks

Tanjiros POV

"Nezuko stop!" Tanjiro screamed. Nezuko glanced away from her pray, only to stare daggers at her brother.

Her drool was leaking from her mouth—going everywhere, making Tanjiro think for a second. 'Is it because that boys blood was exposed, and it's getting to her head?' Tanjiro searched for a way to stop his sister. Maybe calling after her would work? "Nezuko! Please stop this! You have to fight the urges!". Nezuko looked down at the young man, at most he'd have to be twelve.

"Help, somebody!" The boy was bawling his eyes out, screaming for Tanjiro to help him. Nezuko raised her had at a hurried pace. No one could have made it on time to save the boy.

Sanemis POV

' What. The. Actual. Fuck' Sanemi thought about the Hashria meeting a few days back. 'Why does everyone now trust this demon!

Sanemi was clearly mad, his facial expression said it all.

Though, he couldn't stay mad for long, for thoughts were interrupted by his crow. "Squawk squawk master needs you at the meeting grounds squawk.". This is just what he needed, another Hashira meeting.

"Great" Sanemi remarked sarcastically. Throwing his hands up in annoyance. Sanemi dashed through the door of his estate and to the meeting grounds.

As the white haired swordsman got there, he saw all the Hashira in a group but one, Tomioka. "What the? Wheres rat face at? He's usually one of the first people here?" Sanemi looked to Mitzuri. Her being just as confused.
"If anything, it probably has something to do with Tomioka, and the Kamado boy." Shinobu chimed in. Her voice calmer then normal. And that's when I knew she was panicking.

Was it going to be bad?

The swordsmen (and women) heard a creak from the little porch in front of the garden. They all scrambled to see Master kageya (?). "Good morning master Ubayakashi.". Mitzuri squeaked, she quickly looked over to Shinazugawa, but he seemed be stuck in thought. His eyes were focused on the garden of rocks in front of himself. Sanemi was also tracing the scars on his arms, a subtle sign that he was also panicking.

"Hello my children, Mitzuri." Kageya looked over his "children", a gloomy glint in his eyes. "A problem has arose in the woods last night and that has to do with the young Kamado boy, Tanjiro, and his demon sister Nezuko.". Sanemi looked up, his eyes pleading that it wasn't was he was thinking.

"Master, may I know what happened?" The sound Hashira said quietly.

Master Kageya lead the group into a melancholy atmosphere. "I'm afraid that as of last night, and in terms of the agreement made a few days ago, former water Hashira, Sakonji Urakodaki, Water hashira, Giyu Tomioka, and lower ranking demon slayer, Tanjiro Kamado, are sentenced to death by corps rules."

Sanemi opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

Sanemi started to feel uneasy, his breathing started to get uneven. "Sanemi, my child, are you feeling alright?", this was bad, very very bad.

He felt his eyelids become heavy and the rest of his body became an overbearing weight on him.

"Just for a moment, let me have this peace." He told himself. "Just this once.".

When he came to his senses, Sanemi didn't open his eyes, he rather lay here until he completely realized what was going on. He listened to the whispers of the wind against the lime grass, and bristling of the swaying branches.

There was something totally tranquil about the serenity around him.

Slowly he sat up, feeling the raw ache of his muscles— begging him to lay back down.

Aoi—the person who need to check on him—was surprised he'd wake up early. "Oh, you're up, let me go get Shinobu". 

"Ahh, I see you're, up how do you feel?" Shinobu asked Sanemi .

"Fine." He didn't really feel like talking to her at that moment.

"Do you remember anything?" she asked. Her face didn't have her usual faked smile, her lips curled into a straight line.

Sanemi gave her a puzzled look before having the sudden realization of why he was here and what happened yesterday.

"Is he ok?" He probably didn't want the answer to it. Shinobu looked back at Sanemi, tears gathering in her eyes.

She finally found the courage to speak. She looked up to make the tears in her eyes not fall onto her gown. "He was-" Sanemi gently placed his hand in front of her to pause her sleeping.

"I don't need to hear anything more." His voice was scratchy and tired—even if he had been sleeping all this time. Tears pricked his eyes, he couldn't take it.

Shinobu sat in astonishment as he quietly wept to himself.

He chuckled, thought it wasn't happy. It sounded more like a sob then a chuckle—but nevertheless a chuckle.

"What are you chuckling about?" Shinobu looked sternly at Sanemi, almost like he did something wrong.

He gave one more dry laugh be fore sighing in to his hands.

             "I never got to tell him I loved him"
———————————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed the angst I'm not the best at angst so bare with me

Edit: I edited this so maybe it flows a lot easier.

:)))

887 words @11307_Nagitokinnie