Disease (2)

This is part 2 of Disease, if you don't read the first part then you WILL be confused.

:)))
———————————————————————-
Sanemi POV:

Sanemi could feel his heart beating rapidly. 'Shit, shit-shit-shit.' Sanemi cursed. His head felt like boulders just toppled on to it.

This never happened before...

Is it getting worse?

Sanemi felt intoxicated. His limbs felt numb, but they were still usable, the headache booming throughout his body, sending tsunamis of pain washing threw him.

Sanemi heard some foot steps coming closer to the room he was in. He needed some place to go so Giyu didn't see him, especially not like this.

Sanemi heard the wind whistle, from outside of the window. That gave Sanemi an idea. What if...

Sanemi wobbled to the window, tripping ever so slightly on his way there. It's a tight fit (especially around the hips), but it was doable.

'Let's do this.' Sanemi challenged himself. Popping his head and arms out with ease. He went on to his chest, just barely fitting through.

Now it was his hips. This is going to be very hard...

Sanemi was clearly struggling, but through all his struggle he heard distant mumbling, and foot steps coming towards his room.

Sanemi squiggled his way through the window just barely getting through, then the door inside slowly slid open. Hidden against the wall, he tried to be as thin as possible. Flattening himself on the wall.

"Shinazugawa-San? Are you here yet?" Giyu said gracefully. His voice made Sanemis heart flutter but make his lungs fill at the same time.

Sanemi heard some more shuffling until the door slid again, and slowly closed.

The moment it shut the scarred man started hysterically coughing. He winced at the pain as it shot threw his chest spreading its way to his head, only to repeat this process right after. Making it feel almost unbearable.

Flowers and pools of blood where on the small patch of land where Sanemi had been.

Clenching the grass and some petals below him, he placed his head on the ground.

Damn it hurt.

—————————————————————————-

After collecting himself, Sanemi came back to his senses, and went back through the window.

He was sure he looked ridiculous, climbing in and out of a window like that when it's only so big.

The white haired Slayer seated himself in the corner of the captivated room.

On a rate like this, he's not even going to be able to work. Even thinking about Tomioka had hurt him.

"CAW, CAW! Travel to the peak of the mountain top, people have been going missing, and mysterious sightings have been reported." The black bird stood in the window. But it didn't leave, it just stayed there staring at Sanemi.

Sanemi gave the bird a glare. "What?" He snapped, making the bird flinch.

"Sir, you have what appears to be something on your face.". The scarred man looked at the kaisigai crow in confusion.

He raised his hand to check. Sanemi smudged the corner of his mouth. Little drops of liquid where residing on the side of it.

Oh,