✨ Birthday Surprise 3✨

Davi's pov
After they introduce themselves. I felt hands cover my eyes I was so confused.
???:Guess who
Me:Ummm......I don't know
???:I can't believe you don't remember me am so sad
The pair of hands was removed from my eyes and I turned around to see my three best friends I didn't see for along time; Derek,Mike and Abby.
Derek

Mike

Abby

Abby

Me:OMGThem:Hey DaviMe:Hey guysI hugged them

Me:OMG
Them:Hey Davi
Me:Hey guys
I hugged them.
Sky:Ummm babe,who are they
Me:Oh umm these are my best friends from birth;Derek, Mike and Abby.
Sky:Oh, Hey am Sky Davi's boyfriend
Them:Hey Sky, Happy birthday
Sky:Thanks
They talked for awhile Sky and the boys click immediately and me and Abby went for drinks.
Sasha &Quinn:Hey girly
Me:Hey girls
Quinn:So who's your friend
Me:This is Abby my best friend from birth and Abby these are Sasha and Quinn
Abby:Hey nice to meet you
Both:Nice to meet you too
Me:So Abby you and Mike
Abby started blushing
Both:oOoOO she loves him,girly has a crush
Abby:Well not exactly a crush we are like umm together
Me:AHHHHH finally am so happy for you,come on girls let's go dance.
We all went to the dance floor and Body by Megan thee stallion started playing. We all danced and twerked to the song while our mans watched. Sky then came up to me and hold my waist while I grind on him. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see that the same thing was happening to my girls.
2 hours later the party was over and everyone began to leave. Me and Sky also leave to go home. I was driving. We reached home and I got out the car and waited by the door of the house for him. He finally came out.
Sky:Mmmm you look sexy can't wait to take off that dress off of you. He said grabbing my waist
He then started kissing me roughly he took the key out of my hands and opened the door while kissing me. We entered and he pulled away from the kiss and whispered in my ear.
Him:That dress looks good on you but guess where it would look better?
Me:Umm I don't know
Him:On my bedroom floor
With that he smashed his lips onto mine. He lifted me up and took me to the bedroom. I pushed him on the bed and kicked off my shoes. I then crawled on top of him and started kissing him. When I felt him grabbed my ass I moaned in the kiss then pulled away. I pulled off my dress leaving me in my lingerine. I saw his mouth drop in shock as he rubbing my thigh I started kissing him again while grinding on him. I started unbuttoning his shirt still kissing him. I then took it off and throw it on the floor. I started kissing and sucking on his neck trailing to his chest down his abs and to his lower stomach were his pants are. I start unbuckling his belt then pulled off his pants along with his boxers as his hard dick spring out.
Me:Mmmmm I said biting my lip. I started licking and sucking his dick. Heard his breathing started to get heavy as I continued to suck.
Him:Mmmmm yes baby
Him:I love when you do th-AHHH FUCK DA-DAVI
His sentence was interupted by me going faster
I reached back and started rubbing my self
Me:Mmmm
Him:Yes fuck Davi am gonna cummmm
I started going faster I felt him twich in my mouth with that he cummed in my mouth.
Him:Fuck
I licked the extra cum off his dick and lick some off my lips going up to Sky's mouth. I kissed him roughly with tongue.
I pulled off my lingerine and went on top of him sitting on his dick. I went all the way down then started riding his dick.
Me:Mmm Mmm mm
Him:Yes baby fuck your so good at that
Me:You like that daddy
I started riding fast then started bouncing
Him:Yes fuck baby
I throw my head back in pleasure. I then felt a wet substance on my right boob. I looked down and saw Sky sucking on my boob.
Me:Yes fuck daddy
I started bouncing faster. I then felt Sky twich in me. I looked down and saw Sky rolling his eyes and throwing his head back.
Him:FUCK
With that he cummed inside me. Right after I cummed on him letting out a high pitched moan. I slowly started kissing him while rising off his dick. He the flipped us over opening my legs and pounded into me starting at a fast pase. He then started rubbing my sensitive clit as I moaned his name rolling my eyes while throwing my head back.
Me:Fuck yes daddy fuck Skyyyyyy
We went on until I squirted on him and he cummed inside me. For some reason I was not tired. He flipped over on the bed beside of me panting trying to catch his breath.
Me:Babe am not tired
Him:Me either
Me:Round 2
Him: Gladly
We went two more rounds,one on the bed and the other in the shower.
We went back to the room to see a disaster; pillows were on the ground, sheets on the floor, pieces of clothing all over the room.
Me:Damn we did that
Him:Yes we did he said smirking
I punched his arm play fully. After we cleaned up we went to bed cuddling.😈