✨Marry me✨

3 years later.....
It's been three years now. Me and Sky are in a strong, healthy relationship. Today is our three years anniversary and we are going out. Am currently getting ready to go.
Am wearing

He said we are going to a restaurant before the club

He said we are going to a restaurant before the club. Same hair style. With nails.
I went downstairs and saw him in the living room looking hot as ever. I went over to him and stood in front of him. He look up and saw me and his face lit up with a smile. He then stood up and grab my waist and smashed his lips onto mine giving me a passionate kiss.
Him:Ready? He said smiling hard
Me:Yes
We then went to the car and he opened the car door for me.
Me:Thank you
Him:No problem
I sat in the car and he shut the door and went to his side. He then pulled out the driveway towards the restaurant. He seem nervous. I grabbed his hand and hold it and squeezed it lightly to calm him down.
Me:Are you ok?
Him:Yes I am don't worry about me
Me:Ok
I looked out the window and watched cars fly pass.
Moments later we arrived at a fancy restaurant.
Me:Wow
Him:Yep
He still looked nervous for some reason but I just brushed it off.
We went inside and he told a lady his last name and a waiter showed us to a table. We ordered and ate. We started talking until I saw the gang and Ada and Bri walked in. I was sooo confused. Then Bri pulled out her phone and I think she was videoing.
Me:Why are you videoing? I asked her confused.
She pointed behind of me and I turned around and saw Sky on his knee.
Him:Davi from the day I meet you on social media I knew immediately we were going to be friends and more but look at us now. You are my favorite person. I love you for you. I love you smile,your laugh,your pout I love everything about you. Am so grateful for you. I wouldn't wish for no one better. Your all I need. I love you sooo much,I love you with all my heart and I know you do too.
He started pulling something out of his pocket and my eyes widen when I notice what it was. I was a ring box he opened it and I saw a beautiful diamond ring.
Him:Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?
I started to tear up.
Me:OMG YES YES I WILL MARRY YOU
A big smile spread across his face as he stood up and kissed me.
The ring

He then put it on my finger and kissed me again I then heard clapping and cheers

He then put it on my finger and kissed me again I then heard clapping and cheers. I broke the kiss and turn around to see the gang and the girls cheering and other people clapping.
Me:I love you
Him:I love you too
We then left for the club everybody is in their own lambos with their girls. We then arrived at the club four lambos pulling up in the parking lot of the club. One with Me and Sky. Second with Jordan and Quinn. Third with T4 and Sasha. And Forth with Ada and Bri. All heads turn to us as we all came out of the cars. The girls all head inside while the boys talked. We get our pass and stand at the entrance of the club. Everyone's eyes turn to us as we stand there looking hot. The boys came behind us and wrap their arms around our waist. Men were basically drooling until the boys came. We then went to the bar.
The girls:Come on Davi let's dance.
Me:Ugh I don't want to get pulled away from my man.
Them:Oh come on
Me:Ok ok am coming
I whispered in Sky's ear
Me:Am going to dance but when we go home it's going to be fun.
I saw him smirk. I then kissed him as he grabbed my ass. I pulled away and gave him couple kisses on his neck until I found his sweet pot and put some hickeys with him still grabbing my ass.
Me:Fuck
I said basically turned on but this night is not finished yet. I pulled away and went to the girls who were smirking at me.
Me:What? I said laughing
Quinn:Your a tease look at him
I looked over to Sky who was smirking at me with a small bulge. I saw my lipstick on his neck and huge hickeys. I smirk back at him.
Me:Yeah ik am a tease now let's dance
We started dancing. For a while I was dancing and I got tired so I went over to sky who was still smirking at me.
Me:Stop it I said slapping his muscular hand
Him:Stop what? He said smiling
Me: Smirking I said take his drink and drank it. I was disgusting. And I thought I made a face cause Sky started laughing at me.
Me:Ew this is disgusting,what is it?
Him: Something he said smiling.
I rolled my eyes at him playfully. I then kissed him again and after a while I pulled away. I looked around us and saw some girls glaring at me with some dirty looks. I gave them back dirty looks and stared directly into there eyes.
Him: Babe what are you looking at?
I didn't answer him I just stared at a certain girl with barely any clothes on. She looked like I seen her before but I couldn't put my finger on it. She then turn away. I looked back at Sky was confused. I then saw his eyes widen. I raised my eyebrows at him.
Me:What is it?
He didn't answer just stared at a direction. I looked in the direction and saw the same girl. And now I remember she is the girl Sky cheated on me with 3 years ago. I was so surprised but furious at the same time. I knew she was a fan of Sky on social media,she might as well saw us post on Instagram and then came here. She then started walking in our direction.
Her:Hey Sky you miss me? She asked smirking
Him:The fuck no bitch
Her:Aww you know that break my heart,so is this your bitch?
Me:Who the fuck you calling bitch,whore?
Her:Bitch control yourself she said coming up in my face
Me:Hoe control your breath,it stank. I said gagging with a disgusted face. I could see sky holding in a laugh
Her:Bitch bye,Sky I miss you though. He also gagged
Me:Go away,worn out pussy he don't want you he have his girl I said. I then turn around and kissed his neck again I saw him bit his lip. She then scoffed and rolled her eyes walking away.
Me: Bitches like them trying to take my man
Him:They won't have me though baby
Me:Ik let's go home am horny I said whispering in his ear and bit his ear. I saw him smile.
Him:Yow am gonna take my girl home talk to y'all later he said winking at his friends. They started smiling.
Jordan: Aiite bro
T4:Ok man
Me:Bye guys
All:Bye
We then head out. Sky was speeding when I said speeding I mean SPEEDING.
We then reach home and he came out and came to my side he opened my door and took me out and lift me up and went inside the house. He then started kissing me roughly. He then walked over to the couch and put me down. And started kissing again. I started to grind on him. I pulled his shirt over his head and throw it else were. He took off my top and throw it else were. We continued kissing roughly with tongue. I started loosing his belt. He pick me up and took me to the bedroom. He layed me down and pull off my skirt. I flipped us so I was on top I pulled away from the kiss and kissed his neck biting and sucking like crazy. I kissed down his chest to his abs and to his pants. I pulled it off along with his boxers. His hard dick spring up. I smirk at the site. I lick his tip earning a groan.
Him:*Groaning* Babe s-stop teasing me.
With that I put his dick in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down for a while. I took it out of my mouth and he looked down at me giving me a disappointed look but that quickly faded by me licking the sides of his shaft. I put it back into my mouth as Sky grabbed my hair. I pulled out his dick. And pinned down his wrists to his sides.
Me:No touching.
I went back up to him and kissed him and pulled off my panty and sat right on his dick. He grabbed my waist but he quickly removed his hands once he realized what he was doing. I smirked and started bouncing. His eyes roll back as he groaned. His eyes focused on my breast bouncing. He sit up on his elbows and sucked on my nipples hard.
Me:Mmmm yes daddy
Him:Mhmm
His eyes roll to the back of his head while throwing his head back. I started bouncing faster. He flipped us and pounded hard inside me making my moan his name. That went on for a while until I cum. He started pounding harder. He then groan and I felt his cum shot into me while I moan. He bent down and kissed my lips then my neck and suck on my pulse point leave a huge hickey. He pulled out and lay beside me panting.
Me: That was good.
Him:Yeah
I then pull the cover over us and cuddled up into Sky.
Me:Good night
Him:Good night bub
He kissed my head and I went straight to sleep.