Introduction

Narrator POV:

In the far lands of the world, there was a kingdom called Nethilor. The kingdom was ruled by the beloved King, Ivan Everett, and their Queen, Mary Everett. King Ivan was a charming and a strong man who all the people followed. Queen Mary was a gorgeous and kind hearted women that everyone admired of. They weren't the only ones that everyone looked up to. The witch named Rosy Clozy was the King and Queen's most trusted assistant, loyal to the throne. She was a great friend of Queen Mary who she trusted with her life.

It was Rosy's duty to keep the King, Queen and their son, Sean, safe. Sean was a sweet boy who always had a smile on his face. He loved his parents with all his heart. Although he didn't have that much of a strong bond with his father as he did with his mother. His mother would always make time to spend with him while his father was busy with the kingdom. It would lead to them having to fight countless of times. Sean would feel very lonely when he'd hear his parents fight. He thankfully had his friends to cheer him up, but one cheered him up out of all of them... Jake. Jake was the head knight's son. They've been best friends since forever. They practically did everything together.

One day, when Sean had awoken from the sound of his mother's scream. He got out of bed immediately and ran to his parent's room. When he opened the doors he saw his mother on the ground, blood was everywhere. His eyes started to tear up and looked up to see his father and Rosy standing there with blood on her hands. Suddenly three guards came rushing in the room shocked at the scene.

King(Sean's Dad): "Guards seize her the witch! She murdered my wife!"

The guards started running up to her until Rosy had formed a blue dust cloud causing everyone to be blinded by it. When everyone opened their eyes she was gone.

King(Sean's Dad): "Search for her in the castle!"

The guards went running out of the room looking for her. Sean keeled down to his mom shaking her, hoping for her to wake up... or hoping this was all a bad dream. He burst out sobbing putting his hands over his eyes. His father walked up to him, holding him in his arms.

King(Sean's Dad): "Don't worry my son, we'll be alright."

Sean hugged his father tight not wanting to look at his mother's dead body that still laced there.

~ ~ ~

As days turned into weeks, Rosy had still not been found. Sean didn't feel like talking to anyone about what he was feeling. Right now he's in his room laying down on his bed miserable. He was about to fall asleep until he heard a knock on the door.

Sean: "Who is it?"

Jake: "It's me Jake."

Sean: "Come in..."

The door creaks open and Jake takes a peak in the room seeing Sean on the bed. He opens the door wide and walks over to the bed. He jumps on the bed.

Jake: "You okay?"

Sean: "...I'm fine..."

Jake: "You can talk to me you know..."

Sean remained quiet staring at the ceiling.

Jake: "Do you need a hug at least?"

Sean stood up from his bed not looking at Jake. Jake was getting worried. Suddenly Sean felt arms rap around him. He looked behind him to see it was Jake's arms around him. Sean couldn't take it, he turned to Jake hugging back with tears falling from his face.

Sean: "...Thank you Jake..."

Jake: "Your welcome. That's what friends are for."

Little did they know that their lives would change forever years later from now.