Practice, practice, practic

3:45

"All right losers what do you want, I'm paying so keep it light." - Marla asked.

"Chicken nuggets!" - Shouted Isaiah.

"You get that every time we come here."- Stated George.

"And?" - Isaiah snapped back.

"Whatever, I'll just have water." - George said.

"Alright." - Marla said, turning to face the speaker.

(Time Skip)

3:52

"Ok, so we have our food and now we head to the baseball diamond." - Marla stated.

"Sounds good." - Responded George

"Mhm." - Isaiah mumbled as he was consuming the chicken nuggets.

(Pause for like three seconds)

"Mm so George are you gay or what?" - Isaiah asked.

"And what gave you that idea?" - George asked, his face instantly turning red as a sign of embarrassment.

"It's obvious. Even mom can tell, she was asking me if I thought you were ever going to get a boyfriend." - Isaiah giggled.

"Haha I knew it was just a matter of time before they found out and I bet you did too huh little brother?" - Marla asked, she was quietly laughing at the fact George never did a good job of hiding the fact he was homosexual.

"Damn Isaiah, you could be some kind of investigator when you're older."  - Marla said.

"Oh so now you're quit you prick." - Isaiah said to George.

"For one, don't call me a prick you prick and two yes I'm gay." - George said, getting quieter for the last four words of his sentence.

"I knew it!" - Isaiah was quietly celebrating.

(Time skip to the high school)

4:22

"We got here 8 minutes early and this place is already packed. It's just a practice game. What's so important about it?!" -Marla questioned angirly.

"Didn't you say something about a super important player on the team or can I not read correctly?" -George asked.

"Oh yeah now I remember!" - She said.

"Jesus you're dumb." Isaiah said from the other side of the car.

"Don't call your sister dumb you small piece of crap." - Marla responded.

"You guys are acting like five year olds!" - George said, rolling his eyes.

"You look like a five year old." - Isaiah mumbled.

"Alright kids stop fighting before I have to get involved." - Marla said.

"You technically started it Marla." - George remarked.

"Did not!" - objected Marla

"Mhm sure." - George uttered.

"Whatever, let's just go." - Marla spat back.

"Finally." - Isaiah sighed with relief.

We're finally at the point where they're at the practice..

4:28

"Looks like we made it just in time!" - Marla said excitedly.

"Woahh look at that tall blonde dude! I bet he's the best player on the team!" -Isaiah shouted quietly.

"Apparently he is." -Marla said to isaiah.

"That's so cool!" - Isaiah said, also excited.

"I can't believe I actually came to this game."  -George said, his face was flushed red.

"Oh come on you know you wanted to." -Marla said to George, winking.

"Whatever..." -George scolded Marla, he wasn't trying to be rude but his nervousness got the best of him.

"You're a little Bitchy today arent ya?" -Marla yelled, but quiet enough that people couldn't really hear her.

"What the hell marla?!" -George scolded her.

End of chapter 7

Hi everyone it's me 8)
Sorry I haven't been active lately I kind of gave up on this story 8(
I wouldn't get your hopes up for a next chapter considering I left the dsmp fandom, my motivation has also been kind of shit lately. I hope you guys enjoyed what I did write tho.
If I'm being honest I never really liked this story, don't get me wrong I love writing and all that stuff but I never really got any pleasure while actually writing the story (no dirty minded people here ok). When I was still in the dsmp fandom I always enjoyed reading fanfics and stuff but now that I left I feel idk free I guess, I'm not on Wattpad a lot but when I do I try and read replies, comments, and maybe a fanfic sometimes idk. Ily all /p
I'm really sorry but I think this story is going to come to an end 8/
I really enjoyed all of your guys' comments and support but I'm just getting really lazy now and I also started school.
My mental health hasn't been all that good either
But enough about me
Again, I'm sorry to end this on chapter 7 but idk it feels right I guess?
Ily all /p

Signed, MidnightLeFishie 8)

741
Words <3