C for clothes

Lydia's pov:
Sitting on the bus bench in the pouring rain really made me regret going shopping with Isaac, and that comes from someone who loves shopping! And because of the bad weather the bus were already fourteen minutes too late. "So... This is fun, huh?" said Isaac with a small smile on the face. "Sure, super fun," I said sarcastically, but smiled right back at him.

Isaac was a good guy, and I was really glad I'd taken my time to get to know him better. If someone had told me one and a half year ago I'd go shopping with Isaac Lahey willingly I would have told them they where full of crap, especially since he once tried to kill me. But, with the time I learned to forgive him, and Boyd. Not Erica though, because I just couldn't stand that Britney Spears looking bitch.

"Seriously Isaac, can you call your damn guardian and ask him to come and pick us up? It's freezing," I pulled my jacket tighter around me to try to keep the little warmth I had left. As usual my outfit was a classy, short dress who didn't reach me longer than to the middle of my thighs and I weared a couple of too high healed shoes. "Derek told me before I left he didn't have time to pick me up, so I shouldn't even bother to ask him," he explained.

"Well, he better just take time," I said shortly before taking out his phone from his jacket pocket and found Derek's number. If it wasn't for everyone else who actually had a car being out of town, Derek wouldn't be the first one I would call - but right now he was the only one we had. After some seconds of listening to the bip noise, I heard someone answer:

"Yeah?" Was all I got. "Hi to you too," I chuckled. "Doesn't he dare to call himself?" I looked over at Isaac who were wet as hell. "He told me you didn't have time to pick us up if we needed to be, but as you sure has noticed the sky has literally opened up and we are sopping wet," I heard a big sigh at the other end. "And to add more, we were going to take the bus, but it's now eighteen minutes late, so," I looked down at my shoes, realizing they were probably all ruined. Fuck. After a long silence he finally said: "I'll be there soon," then he hanged up.

"See, he took time," I smiled at the blonde one who stared at me. "He doesn't want us to get sick for school," I added. "I can't get sick..," he stated. "Right... But I can," I waved away some hair behind my shoulder before passing the phone back at him. After only two minutes we could see his black car park in front of us. Then the window rolled down and we heard him say: "Get in,"

Derek's pov:
I had told Isaac straightly 'I don't have time picking you up' right before he went on his shopping date with the red headed banshee. And at once I saw his number calling me, I made myself ready to yell if he was going to ask me to pick him up, but to my surprise it was Lydia's voice at the other end.

If it had been another pack member like Stiles or Scott I would probably still said no, but Lydia had somehow gotten under my skin the last couple of weeks, and I just couldn't find myself saying no to her. "I'll just go and take a fast shower, if it's okay for you?" I heard Isaac ask Lydia, who was going to stay here for the rest of the night having friends night with the young beta.

"Have fun," was all she said with a small laugh. Isaac gave her a fast smile before walking over to the bathroom. "So when you said to Isaac you were too busy picking him up, it was because you were going to have some reading time for yourself?" She asked. I turned around to face her and saw her holding up a two books who lied on the table in front of the couch.

She studied the thickest book before looking over at me. "Didn't thought you were into romantic novels," she said lying them both back down at the table. She took of her wet jacket and hanged it up, probably pissed that it was never going to look like it had done before. It was this awkward silence in the air between us, and I hadn't absolutely any idea of how to break it.

"What a weather," she suddenly said. I nodded slowly before saying: "Yeah, it was actually supposed to be sun today," I said. "Well, now we see how wrong people can be," she laughed. I noticed her shiver and saw that her clothing were dripping like a waterfall. "I'll go get you a shirt and some pants, since Isaac is to stupid to take notice your just as wet as he," I chuckled, then walked over to my closet.

Of course I was very aware that I didn't have anything she would be satisfied with and plus she would probably drown in the clothes, but she would at least avoid to get sick. I found a wine red sweater and grey leggings. "She'll survive with this," I said to myself before returning back to the living room. She was still standing, looking around looking like a lost puppy, to be honest. I threw over the clothes to her, prepared for her 'ugh, I cant wear this' reaction, but instead I got an soft thank you.

I was about to tell her where she could go changing, but it appeared that Lydia wasn't so shy to show off a little, or most, of her body. She unzipped her dress fast and elegant, and let it drop to the floor. I turned around immediately, or almost immediately (because I nearly couldn't take my eyes away), to give her some private space. After only some seconds I asked: "You done?" I heard a big sigh from behind me. "I look ridiculous," was what I got for an answer.

I turned around to look at her, and what I saw most have been the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. The sweater reached her down to her knees and the leggings was way to big for her. Her hair was a big mess, but adorable and most of her makeup was gone. "Well, you don't exactly need to look so good for Isaac, now do you?" I asked, holding back a laughter. "I need to look good for me," she answered truthfully. "Lydia don't worry, you always look good," and I regretted it at once I'd said it. At least she smiled at the comment. Honestly: I can get used to that Beacon Hills prom queen Lydia Martin was wearing my clothes, cause it's really a pleasant view.

______________________________________________________

Oh my god! I'm sorry I haven't been updating in a looooooooong time, but it's exams time at school, and I really have been busy.
I'm so happy I'm done with this chapter though. I know I wrote more on Derek's point of view, but I've always wanted him to let Lydia borrow his clothes and then he thinks she looks adorable drowning in them and, yeah ya know. Oh my god; the feels! Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter - and I hope to write the next very soon!

Xoxo me