꧁ Introduction ꧂

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

My Girl Intro

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Normality was something most people, including McKenna Miller, took for granted. The fourteen year old girl have never really lived a normal life. Growing up in the 1960's there were many stereotypes laid out of certain people. For young girls around McKenna's age the stereotype was to stay home, help your mother clean and cook, paint your nails, and worry about what skirt to wear to school the next day, and of course, swoon over boys which all they care about is sports. Especially baseball.

But when you're best friends with Benny 'the jet' Rodriguez and the Sandlot crew, trouble was bound to arise at some point. A misadventure with a signed baseball and the new kid on the block left them no choice but to help Scotty Smalls.

And with Phillips and Mary on their case, it just made things a whole lot worse for the group of teenagers. As they became walking targets, McKenna did the one thing she thought she would never would: she fell for Benny.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Natalie Alyn Lind as McKenna 'kenna' Miller

Mike Vitar as Benny 'the jet' Rodriguez

A. J. Cook as Nancy Miller
(mother)

Evan Peters as Michael Miller
(older brother)

David Harbour as Thomas Miller
(step-father)

The Sandlot Cast as Themselves

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Playlist to go along while reading:

*I made it :)*

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

IMPORTANT NOTE: Because this seems to be a dealbreaker for readers based on the dms I get I receive daily: this book will NOT have smut it it. I cannot decide if there will be sequal, nor smut in it. There are no graphic deceptions of sex in any of my fanfics so far. The most you will get are kissing scenes. However heavy swearing warning, mention of blood as well as mensuration, anxiety, and eating disorders.

I do not own 'The Sandlot' nor any of the characters apart from McKenna Miller, her family, and dialogue.