aftermath

Not proof read

No ones POV

Five looks up and sees y/n floating in the air and coming down slowly, she comes on the floor and lifts up her shirt to see her wounds healing

Five looks at her smiling seeing she is ok and she smiles back seeing that she is healed

She looks on the floor and see's the doctors, she looks and five, while she says," do you think, i- can heal them

She looks on the floor and see's the doctors, she looks and five, while she says," do you think, i- can heal them."

Five nods while y/n lifts up her hand and the red light appears, she looks at all the doctors and picks them up, she signals her hand while she see's that they start to wake up

while she keeps using her powers and the doctors wakes up fully.
She puts all of them down gently while she feels her whole body goes weak

Five looks at her with concern while he helps her up, he picks her up and teleports her to his room, he puts her down while he teleports and goes to get some water and she thanks him while she drinks it and he asks her, "are you okay

Five looks at her with concern while he helps her up, he picks her up and teleports her to his room, he puts her down while he teleports and goes to get some water and she thanks him while she drinks it and he asks her, "are you okay."

Y/n nods while she says," i just feel weak, after i healed them, my bodys energy left."

Five looks at her and says, "what you did was amazing, and i am so glad you are okay." Five kisses y/n while she kisses back, she looks into his eyes and he looks into hers

Five gives her a confusing look while she looks at him confused?

Five tells her,"your eye is a bit red?"

Y/n looks confused but then remembers, "five the guy that stabbed me, i think i still have him in a dome.

Five grabs her hand while she teleports her back to where she locked the guy and sees him laying on the floor unconscious bleeding and hurt.

Y/n looks at five while she says, "five what happened to him."

Five looks away and says," i might have, you know- let out my anger on him"

Y/n laughs while she releases and her eyes go red the dome and heals the guy.

The guy gets up while she goes up to him.

He sees five and back up against the wall and five steps closer to him with her.

They guy says." Please stay away, im sorry, i wont do it again."

Y/n looks at him and says," i know you won't do it again, because if you do, i will disintegrate you and call my boyfriend to deal with you before i end you"

Five smiles hearing her say that and the guy runs away while five looks at y/n and says "boyfriend huh?"

Y/n blushes and says "yea" five lifts her chin and kisses her.

She kisses back, it is a sweet soft kiss.

They break it while five teleports them home

They go to the kitchen when they see everyone eating and they say hi

Klaus says," hey y/n, wanna go get drinks and chill in my room. I got my secret stash" klaus giggles while y/n says" i would love too but, i have to Train, i found out a new ability in my powers."

This intruiges everyone while diego says." Yea, what is it?"

Y/n goes up to him and punches him breaking his nose while everone gasps

He starts to bleed while he yells in pain

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N" diego screams out, while y/n smiles and says, "ok one sec."

Y/n uses her power while diegos nose stops bleeding and the pain goes awayAnd she says "done!"

And she says "done!"

Diego looks amused and says," ok thats pretty badass, i like her."

Y/n smiles while allison says," thats awesome!"

Y/n smiles while five says," i didint know you had that punch in you" while she says "neither did i?"

Five hold her hand and they kiss while everyone looks shocked.

"What?" Y/n and five say

Vanya says "well for the past couple of days you guys haven't really shown affection but today-"

Five looks at y/n while she gives him a oh we have to tell them how you kidnapped me and well, the rest"

Five says "well, we have something to tell you guys."

.
.
.
Im sorry i really have no ideas on what else to add, but i will try to think of something.
..
.
.
735 words

Peace