«In the Dark»

For you hoes:
__moonchxld
starrylinn
hunti12

This is Childe btw

This is Zhongli btw

This is Zhongli btw

(IT GOES RIGHT INTO IT, ALSO SLIGHT DEPICTIONS OF BLOOD - SO BEWARE)

Childe couldn't get up no matter what. He felt something or someone push him down lightly every time he tried to get up. So naturally, he gave up.

In the dark he couldn't see the room, himself or the person in front of him, besides their golden eyes that loomed over his body.

The golden looked at all bits of his skin that wasn't covered. It looked at the blues that wavered with a slight feeling of fear that Childe wouldn't dare show on his face. The man with the golden eyes let out a low chuckle at this.

Childe shivered slightly.

"Xiansheng, I thought we were going to spar? Isn't that what you called me over for?" Childe tried to ask under his golden gaze.

"In all honesty, I just wanted to spend some time with you. As you've been ignoring me lately." He delicately held Childe's left hand and gave it a light kiss.

Childe shivered again. Dammit.

"I haven't been ignoring you- wait what are you doing?" Childe felt kisses all over his arm, they didn't stop until they reached his neck.

He felt teeth bite into his neck, harshly. But, Childe wouldn't dare to say he enjoyed it. He held back any noise of enjoyment back by biting his bottom lip.

"Don't do that, you'll bruise your lip. Besides I want to hear you... Ajax." Childe did as he was told, as he did so he was rewarded with a light peck on his lips. Childe wanted more. He wanted so much more terribly, it terrified him.

Suddenly he felt something rake his skin.

"Zhongli? W-what-" Childe groaned in pain something had ripped his shirt and left clawed marks on his chest and stomach area. He felt light-headed, as he could feel blood oozing out him slowly, but surely.

"The pain will only last for a bit Ajax, don't worry." Zhongli moved Childe's hair slightly and gave him a kiss on his forehead. He then trailed down the kisses until he reached the clawed marks he left behind.

He could hear Childe pant and beg for more. He smiled, ever so slightly. If Childe were to ask, he would make sure Childe would get what he wanted.

Zhongli began to kiss the clawed injuries and tug Childe's pants down. Once, he fully got them off, he then stopped giving him kisses.

Childe whined. Zhongli smirked.

Zhongli sucked on one of his clawed fingers and shoved it into Childe's entrance. Childe felt tears prick his eyes.

"Wait- No no no! Zhongli- Ah! No! Wai-" And he stopped.

"I think we'll stop there today. Ajax, you were feeling light headed aren't you? Get some rest. We'll carry on next time." This time Zhongli gave him a full kiss.

(HAHA YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO DO IT "DO IT" but like Childe said not yet man)