Truth or Dare

"I dare them to play a  game of truth or dare..... with Pitch, Prince Hans, Mother Gothel, and the mothers of both Hiccup and Merida!!!"

Elinor: Truth or Dare, sounds fun...
Jack:  The last time I played Truth or Dare I had to sit in a closet full Of fangirls...
Mother Gothel: What are fangirls???
Pitch: Oh you mean those silly little girls crazy over you? I deserve many more than Jack Frost...
Elsa: Okay...no more fights...how about Merida starts?
Merida: Gladly...OK, Jack! Truth or Dare?
Jack: Dare
Merida: I dare you to kiss Elsa for fifteen minutes...
Jack: I'd be most Happy to...*looks at Elsa*
Elsa: Could we go a little private for this one?
Hiccup:  They deserve it.
Merida: Alright.
Jack and Elsa go into a room.
---------------Fifteen Mins Later ---------------
Jack: That was good...Okay, Umm...PITCH! Truth or Dare?
Pitch: Truth
Jack:  Well, that's a party pooper... Okay, Pitch, what do you fear most???
Pitch: Uhh...*embarrassed* Spiders.
And everyone except Pitch burst into laughter...
Pitch: Alright...now, Hans...Truth or Dare.
Hans: Dare.
Pitch: Go clean the stables...for a month! (SPOILER:For those of you who haven't seen Frozen Fever, you won't know what's up with him cleaning the stables...he appears only for a millisecond...lol. (when Elsa blows the horn) ...)
Hans:.What!?!? Alright, but I'm gonna finish my turn and go...Elsa...Truth or Dare...
Elsa: It's dangerous enough to get a dare from you, so, Truth.
Hans: Will you make me king of Arendelle if I promise you a million acres of land in the Southern Isles.
Elsa: Arendelle is definitely worth much more than a million acres in the Southern Isles... besides, The Southern Isles aren't even that Big...So, no. Go clean the stables...
Hans: B-but, ahh, nevermind...*Goes off to the stables*
Elsa: I'll have guards kept for safety around him...Anyway, Anna...Truth or Dare.
Anna: DARE!!!
Elsa: Right then, Go propose to Kristoff and then tell him it was all a dare...We'll be peeking...
Anna: But that'd kinda break his heart...alright then...*walks off to where Kristoff is* Umm...Kristoff, I wanna tell you something...
Kristoff: Sure, What is it...
Anna: *Kisses him on the lips* Kristoff, will you marry me?
Kristoff: *Widens eyes, and then lifts Anna by the waist and spins her around* Yes!
Anna:*giggles*
Kristoff: What?
Anna: *giggles... and then bursts out laughing* This. Was. All. A. Dare!!!
Kristoff : Hold it. A...DARE????
Everyone else: Mwahahaha!!!!
Kristoff: Seriously? But anyway, Anna, how about we make that one real? *kisses her* Will you marry me, like for real...?
Anna: Obviously!!!  *gives Kristoff a hug*
Elsa: *Runs in and hugs Anna* OMG Anna I'm so Happy for you!!!
Anna: Yeah, like, my insides are Totally freaking out right now...
Jack: Alright back to the game...
Anna: Right...*waves at Kristoff* So, Merida, Truth or Dare!
Merida: Truth
Anna: Who do you like?
Merida: Um... Hiccup.
Hiccup: Really...?
Merida: *Blushes and nods*
Elsa: Since Merida has already finished her turn, let's just move on to Umm..Gothel?
Gothel: Alright, Alright...um... how about you, Rapunzel? Truth or Dare?
Punzie: Dare...
Gothel : Make me young again...just one more time...
Punzie : What??? A dare is a dare, though...alright...'Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine, make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine, what one was mine...'
Gothel: Young again! I'M YOUNG AGAIN!!!
Punzie: I made it temporary...won't last more than an hour...
Gothel: What?!?!? Noooo!
Punzie: I did make you young though...live with it...
Punzie: Um...how about, Queen Elinor? Truth or Dare?
Queen Elinor: Oh my God, he looks so cute!
Punzie: Queen Elinor?
Hiccup's mother: And look at this one, it's so Adorable...
Elsa: What are those two talking about?
Queen Elinor: Us? Oh, we're just discussing baby pictures of Merida and Hiccup...
Hiccup's mother: Oh my goodness, your daughter was as pretty as you when she was a young girl...of course, she still is!
Merida: Mum! What are you doing? stop! 
Hiccup: Hey, mom, how about you just stop showing pictures of me as a baby to everyone around here!
Hiccup's mother: Oh, um, whose turn is it?
Punzie: Mine. And I choose Queen Elinor...Truth or Dare?
Elinor: Why, Dare, of course.
Punzie: I Dare you to show everyone baby pics of Merida!
Merida: What? No!
Elinor: Why, my dear, you look lovely...even as a baby...I'd gladly want to show everyone how beautiful of a child you were...Oh look here's one when she fell down...and here's the one when she sneezed out a butterfly!  And that's her with her first bow...
---------------- t i m e  s k i p ----------------
Elinor:  Well then, Hiccup, dear, Truth or Dare?
Hiccup: Dare...
Elinor: Um...It's time she found a suitable husband, kiss Merida.
Hiccup: What? 
Merida: What? Mum! No!
Hiccup: *Kisses Merida*
Merida: *Kisses Hiccup*
Me : *Fangirlingggggg*
And they both break free..
Hiccup *blushing* Um...Well, Mom...Truth or Dare?
Hiccup's Mother: Dare
Hiccup: Burn all of my baby pictures and throw the ashes in the garbage bin!
Hiccup's mom: But you look Adorable...Nvm...*Burns the pics and puts the ashes in the bin*
Elsa: Well, that's all for now... and this was tge last chapter guys, no more dares or questions accepted...and as the Queen of Arendelle, I will blow a horn to proclaim the end of this book...*blows horn and a huge snowball forms at the end... and goes and hits Hans at the stables...lol *
Everyone:  Bye guys!!!