Special Chapter

𝒪𝓊𝓇 𝐿𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒜𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒 (𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇) 

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉

At some time before Harmonia arrived at Mondstadt.

"DERECCCC!!!" A girl with pink hair barged into the room.

Derec who it seems like has a scaly face and a dragon tail still sleeping with an earplug on, the girl with the pink hair shakes him quite hard.

"Stop it... I'm awake..." said Derec with sleepy eyes while unplugging the earplug.

"What...?" Asked Derec.

"THE TREE!!! THE TREE BLOOMED" The girl panicking.

"The tree?" Derec asked with doubt.

"YES!!!" said the girl.

"Alright, alright calm down Harmonia... First thing first, make me some energy drink," said Derec while wearing glasses.

"Roger that!" Harmonia immediately rushed out of the room.

"The Lady has awakened huh..." Derec muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~This time skip is brought by Harmonia's cute personality~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometime in Angel's share,

"Hey Master Diluc, mind giving me a drink?" Venti barge in.

"It's closing time Venti," Diluc said while closing the bar.

"Please Master Diluc... Just one drink, please...~" Venti bagged.

"Then how about a deal?" Diluc asked.

"Yes?" Venti asked in excitement.

"This bottle is from the house; in exchange, I need you to answer one question of mine." Diluc put a bottle of limited liquor on the bar table.

"REALLY? Ask away!" said Venti while pouring the bottle of liquor into a glass.

"Harmonia... Is Themis, right?" Diluc asked.

"..." Venti went quiet.

"What makes you think that?" Venti asked with a smile.

"It's just a hunch of mine..." Diluc answered.

"Well, I can't hide it from Master Diluc either way; Yes, she is one and only Lady Themis, the god of balance," Venti answered and started drinking.

"Balance?" Diluc asked.

"Well, she is the holder of two-element, light, and dark. She symbolizes balance. Like me who symbolizes freedom. Who also had been praised for her vast knowledge." Venti explained.

"Do you know why she wanted to be forgotten?" Diluc asked.

"No, it's news even to me" Venti answered.

"Why didn't you asked about it?" Diluc asked.

"I preferred not, she's not the type of person who will answer any question that she doesn't want to answer," Venti answered.

"All I know is, there is probably a connection between what happens in the past." Venti continued while looking at his drink.

"Now, I got a question for you, Master Diluc." Said Venti with a smile.

"Ask away," Diluc replied.

"Why the Master Diluc himself so interested in Lady Themis?" Venti asked.