Chapter 6

𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒱𝒾𝑒𝓌 (𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6)

𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉

After eating delicious almond tofu, decided to go to the top balcony to enjoy the view.

"Liyue sure has the best view," said Harmonia will leaning on the balcony fence.

"Why are you here?" asked a man in a quite rude tone.

"Hmm? Oh, you're one of the Yakshas right?" Harmonia asked with a big smile on her face.

"Hmph! I ask you again, why are you here?" the yaksha asked.

"Hmmm... I wonder myself," Harmonia answered while looking back at the beautiful view.

"You always hide something when you smile like that," the yaksha said.

"Hm? Is that so?" Harmonia smiles brighter.

"What's your name?" Harmonia looks to her left.

"I was given the name Xiao," the yaksha answers.

"Xiao... That's a nice name, is it the definition of small or respectful? If your name is the definition of small you sure are one or if your name is the definition of respectful, you sure are not one." Harmonia giggle.

"How dare you, the Rex lapis himself named me Xiao, with the definition of a demon." Xiao hissed.

"Hahaha, calm down there little yaksha. I know, I'm just joking." Harmonia still giggling.

"The name that was given by Rex Lapis is not something you should make as a joke," said Xiao harshly.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry," Harmonia calmed herself.

"Hmph!" Xiao huffed.

"Now, since I have refresh myself, I'll go now. Bye, little Yaksha!" Harmonia flees from the scene.

"Huh? Halt!" Xiao just realizes that she had to change the subject and run away.

"Sigh... I never can tell what that God up to," said Xiao with a sigh.

"Hm? What's this?" Xiao noticed a small pouch. He grabs it and opens the pouch. He found a note that said 'This is a pill with the light element in it, you can use this when your karma is too painful or loud╰(*°▽°*)╯- Themis'. He took out one of the small white orb pills and ate it. To Xiao's surprise, "It... really work... what an odd god,".

~~This Time Skip is brought by Kitty Xiao~~

After she got away from Xiao, Harmonia went to Huaguang Stone Forest snacking on Qingxin flowers.

"Hm? What is this delicious smell?" Harmonia notices firewood smoke. Harmonia went to peek.

"Ho? Hello there," Harmonia greeted a cute, braided girl with a little bear beside her.

"Hi! Would you like some of the bitter spicy chicken roasts? I'm currently planning to try some of these." The braided girl asked.

"Sure," Harmonia took a plate.

"Hm! This is delicious! With a pinch of ground Qingxin flower that causes the bitterness and a glace that had been mix with Jueyun chili, black pepper, and chicken fat, this is the taste of Destruction." Harmonia's mind was blown.

"Really?! Let me try it!" The braided hair girl took a bite.

"It's really delicious!" The braided hair girl tasted it with a sparkling face.