Chapter 2: Got Caught By A Snowball

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Uncle Kachan can I have apples?" Eri askers her favorite uncle while jumping up and down. It really was no secret that Bakugo had a major soft spot for the child not that he would ever admit it.

"Hmm." Bakugo pretends to think hard about his decision while already having a perfect plan in mind.

*Flashback*

"Can you please just watch Eri for a little bit, while me and Momo try to relax." It was clear to both Izuku and Bakugo what he meant by "relaxing" not that either one of them would ever say so though.

"Why the hell should I care about yours and Ponytails relaxation?!" Bakugo screened out for everyone to hear, luckily for Izuku no one was there. It was the weekend so most people spent their time with their family this weekend besides 4 people.

"Well we both know you can't say no to Eri and I'm pretty sure Uraraka is still here and would wanna help you too. Maybe after you're done watching Eri for us you can finally confess you know what." Izuku used to not be one to tease or in fact tease someone at all especially not towards someone like Bakugo, but ever since the final exams they've slowly developed a relationship similar to one of siblings, so he would tease him quite frequently.

"Confess what?" What they didn't know was that Uraraka had just walked inside of the common room with her fear, curiosity, self doubt, and nervousness through the roof only having picked up some of the conversation.

"N-Nothing! D-Deku was being f-fucking stupid!" Bakugo gave Izuku his usual death glare but that stopped working months ago. So Izuku decided to keep up with the teasing just for a bit.

"You okay K-Kachan you seem a little r-red?" Surprisingly it wasn't Izuku who asked it was actually Uraraka, she had started calling him Kachan a week ago but it was still embarrassing for both of them.

"I'm fine." Bakugo wouldn't dare lift his head for obvious reasons which only made Uraraka more red and Izuku smile more.

"Hey Uraraka can you help Kachan watch Eri for me?" Izuku had changed his mind deciding they had were already nervous enough. So just decided to make it to wear Bakugo definitely wouldn't be able to deny watching Eri.

"Yea of course Deku! I'll always agree to watch Eri... a-and having K-K-Kachan there would also be nice." Uraraka blushed heavily while thinking about babysitting with Bakugo, especially because she thought he always looked like the perfect dad when he was with Eri. It was nice to see him so calm, carrying, and happy when he was with Eri it definitely gave her a different feeling then the one Izuku used to give her.

"Thanks!" Izuku yelled while going back upstairs to get Eri happy that his plan had worked out or so he thought.

*Flashback Over*

"Yea sure just make sure that you ask your papa first." Bakugo knew that since it had only been 20 minutes since he had started babysitting Eri they probably weren't doing anything that would scare Eri....... yet, so this would be the perfect revenge.

"But Papa said to ask you." Eri scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion, she looked at her Aunt Uraraka which just shrugged her shoulders in response not wanting to lie to her but also not wanting to give it away, so she stayed out of it.

"Yea but I'm not to sure... so either ask him or I might not be able to give them to you." Bakugo would never actually say no to her especially over something so small but he would always lightly threaten it.

"Okay I'll go ask Papa!" Eri immediately ran away to go ask her papa and mama for permission.

"Why did you tell her that, we both know that you would never say no to her." Uraraka came behind him with a raised eyebrow and slight smirk on her face.

"Yea but she doesn't know that, or at least not fully." Bakugo didn't even realize what he said until it was to late for him. When he was with her he felt like he didn't have to lie about what he was thinking or his feelings, she made him feel free.

"So you finally admit your soft spot for her." Uraraka clasped her hands together with a teasing smile on her face, happy she got him to finally admit it.

"SHUT U-... I never said that." He couldn't let himself curse or yell at her without feeling extremely guilty which gave everyone a pretty good idea about his feelings.

Scene change

"Izuku... Izuku... Izuku" Momo's panting was only heard by Izuku as she was whispering in his ear.

"Hey papa! Uncle Kachan told me to ask you if I can h- mama, papa what what are you doing?" Eri asked after running through the unlocked door with the most excitement she's had all day.

"Oh umm w-w-we're just wrestling! Go back with Uncle Kachan!" Izuku screams in a panicked voice while hiding himself and Momo underneath the covers.

"Ohhh can I wrestle with you and Mama too? Mama why are you naked?" Eri excitedly yells as she gets ready to crawl on the bed before noticing her mama is naked.

"Sorry sweetie but you can only wrestle naked with people who you really love, and who also aren't part of our family!" Momo exclaims while her face is looking like a tomato and trying to explain why they can't "wrestle".

"Wrestle, love, naked, not family?"

"Eri you can't wrestle naked with Kota!" Izuku screams while running in to his room with Eri covered in a blanket.

"But Mama said that I can." Eri looks at her Papa confused as to why he is so mad at this considering he usually never yells or gets upset. After all he can't stay mad at his little snowball for long and neither can he with his princess.

"Note to self, never ask a Kachan to watch Eri ever again."