Spanking Stress Therepy... or Not

"Hey, Brody, what's Ash's favorite dessert?"

"Uh... cheesecake with cherry sauce. Why?"

"Making sure I remembered correctly. I'm packing for a picnic," Natasha answered.

"Oh, so you two are finally going on a date? You've seen her twice a week since that spanking party. Did you two finally confess?"

"Brody! No, it's me Ash and Kelly." Natasha laughed.

"Could have had me fooled with packing her favorite dessert," Brody teased.

"I packed Kelly's too. Cream Horns, and my favorite, Turtle brownies," she explained.

"Of course you did." He chuckled.

"I admitted that I do have a crush on Ash, but am I that obvious?"

"She's the only person you let spank you. Always jump at the chance to see her and-"

"Ok, I get the picture. But I've let other people spank-oh. No, you're right. I've spanked only Ash, Maya doesn't count. I've only been spanked by Ash. I didn't even realize that..."

"Well, now you do."

Natasha shrugged. "Well, I'm going to finish packing and head out."

"Alright."

Carly entered the kitchen. She was wearing her suit jacket and pencil skirt for work. She wasn't wearing her shoes yet. "Hey, Nat, I have twenty minutes before I go to work. Can you do me a favor?"

"Is it quick? I gotta leave in five minutes for the park." Natasha glanced at her watch.

"Oh, nevermind. It can wait," Carly said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." Carly nodded.

"If you're sure." Natasha left a few minutes later.

"Hey, Carly, I'm open to do a favor. I don't have to get ready for work in another hour. I'll just be sitting on my ass the whole time," Brody offered.

"Oh... um..." Carly's face grew red. "I've been super stressed about work lately and I was going to ask if she could... you know... to see if it will help me like it did last time..."

"You mean spank?"

"Yeah. Feels weird saying that outside of Natasha..."

"Well, I've given out plenty of spankings before. Would you like me to try?"

Carly thought for a moment and blushed. "Ok."

"Where do you want to do it?"

"Where ever's fine," she replied.

Brody sat down on a chair and Carly leaned over him. Her last spanking, she had vocalized that she was uncomfortable laying in someone's lap. Maybe because it was Ash, a person she barely knew. With Brody, she laid across his lap, finding it oddly comforting.

"How do you want me to do this?" Brody asked gently.

"Just do it however works for you. Just make sure I can sit, because I do that a lot at my job."

"Ok. I'll stick to my hand then," he said. With that, he began to swatt her butt over her skirt with rapid swings. After about seven, he paused to gently rub her behind, to take out a bit of the sting.

"You can lift my skirt," Carly suggested suddenly.

"Are you sure?"

Carly held back a laugh at his modesty, but she actually wanted him too. She wanted to feel his hand against her skin. She was enjoying it much more this time. Perhaps it was the person giving it. The last time, she only liked it because it took away stress, but she didn't enjoy the pain exactly. Now, the pain was the last thing in her mind. "Yes."

"Ok."

It took a moment, but he lifted up her skirt. Brody rolled her underwear up a little to expose more of her skin. He then set his hand her round cheeks and began to smack them back and forth.

Carly bit her lip, letting out a hiss. With each smack, there came the stinging sensation of Brody's strong hand. She squirmed and moved her legs a little from the pain, but she told him to keep going when he asked if she was done. True, a lot of her stress was leaving her shoulders already, but, suddenly, that didn't matter to her. She liked being in his strong arms, at the mercy of his stinging hand as she laid across his knees.

Brody stopped spanking her to rub her reddened bottom again. "We've done this for five minutes now. Should we stop so you can get cleaned up for work? We can try this again later of you're still stressed."

Carly sniffed. "Yeah, I suppose so." Did he think this was still over stress? His innocence was so cute. She had a feeling that she was going to do this again even of she wasn't stressed. "Thanks."

"Anytime," Brody said.

She stood up and rubbed her bottom. Then she walked to the cabinet and pulled out the spanking cream. She took some and rubbed it on her when Brody left the kitchen to give her some privacy. She put the tub back up and smoothed her skirt down.

She fixed her makeup and hair and slipped on her heels. Grabbing her purse, she headed out the door to her car. She hissed a little as she sat down in the driver's seat, but shook it off. The spanking was so worth it. Now she truly understood Natasha and Ash. The spanking also had to be given out by the right person since everyone had their own style.

Brody went to his room and before he could sit down, Max walked up to his door way. "Hey, Max. Is everything ok?"

"Were... were you spanking Carly?" Max asked, confusion written on his face.

"She asked me to. I think it's her stress therapy. She wanted Natasha to do it, but Natasha had to leave. So I offered. It seemed to help her a lot," Brody explained.

"Ok..." Max still seemed confused.

"She let Ash spank her a few weeks ago to see why me and Nat like it so much. She found it soothing more than fun if I remember what Natasha said correctly. Carly seemed very happy when she left so I think it really does work for her."

Max shrugged. "Ok. If she wants it, then I won't do anything." He left the room to get ready for work himself.

Later that night, Brody got off work early that night because the warehouse was slow. When he got there, only Carly was there. Natasha wouldn't be home until midnight because of her late shift and Max wouldn't be back until ten. It was only seven at night.

"Oh, you're back early," Carly said.

"Yep. Did the spanking help you earlier?"

"Yes, way more than I thought it would." She grinned. "I wouldn't mind doing it again... you spank really well."

Brody blushed and cleared his throat. "Thanks."

"Brody... I've known you for a long time now... I never said anything before because you were dating Maya for the longest time, and I wanted to let you get over her, but I can't hold it back anymore. I really, really like you."

"Wait, what?"

"I'm sorry, was I too outright? Oh, I was too sudden, I'm sorry..." Carly's face went bright red.

Brody grinned. "No, you're just fine. I didn't realize you had a crush on me. I would have made the first move if I did."

"So... you like me too? Like, you know... dating kind of like me?"

"Would you like to start dating?"

"Yes. I would really like to start dating." Carly grinned. She got on her tip toes to kiss his cheek.