Untitled Part 3

Chapter 7 Plotting for the kill

They went to the local general store to buy  the supplies they needed which was: bleach, a handkerchief, a knife, and a small bikini. James was sitting in the car with Alisha to make sure she didn't to escape. Alisha was trying to be strong because she knew James would do his best to kill her, if she didn't fight so that is what she going to do fight.

They drove quickly back to the cabin and once they got there James snatched Alisha by her hair out of the truck. Alisha screamed out in pain and fear so, Chris slapped her leaving a hand print sized bruise on her left cheek.  James continued to carry her into the cabin and put her down in the tiny ice cold bathroom. He demanded her to put on the bikini or he would make her regret it.
She did with tears running down her cheeks because for the first time she was afraid for her life. When she was done putting on the bikini she walked out of the bathroom and James grabbed her and drug her to the bedroom.Chris was already in the room waiting for them. James threw on the bed as hard as he could. Chris began his favorite part which was tying her down to make it more fun for them. He grabbed her wrists and put them in handcuffs and tied her ankles to the end of the bed.James got on top of her and started kissing her. When he realized she wasn't kissing back he punched her in the stomach and told to do whatever he said or he would make her pay. Then he kissed her and she kissed him back. Then he started raping her until he got tired. Chris untied her then they put her back in the closet.
James and Chris went into the den and Chris asked James if they were going to kill her the next day and James said yes.