Lack of sleep - 1

Authors Note: Hello everyone, this is my first book and English isn't my first language so I'm sorry for any mistakes :)
-
WARNING: Strong language, mention of sexual stuff
-
Words counted: 2000+
-
(It's a modern au)
———————————————————

Another day at work.
Sparkling really like his job as bartender, but cleaning blood after fight that happened yesterday wasn't his favorite thing to do.
Yeah, he cleaned blood because some guy was flirting with a girl and later that girls boyfriend came and the fight happened. Later, the situation was under the control but both of them got kicked out for it.

Today, he could already see how many tables he will have to clean up without any help of his Co-Workers. They're always thinking about "good" excuse just to leave earlier... and sparkling always "believed" them and allowed to go home. He just wanted quiet and peace.

The bar always gets crowded at 8 PM and because it was Saturday, the crowd was a little bigger than usual. Sparkling had 3 hours left until the closing time.
Then an idea came to his mind.

-Hey, could you switch with me for a minute? I need to make a quick call - Sparkling asked one of his coworkers.

-Okay but don't take too long. - his coworker replied.

-Yeah sure, I'll be back. - Sparkling said and then went to the lunch room.

He grabbed his phone and before he dialed the number he took a deep breath. When he called, he waited for someone to pick up.

-Hello?

-Hi! What's up Herb? - Sparkling asked

-Oh Hi Sparkling! Nothing special actually, I just arrived home from work, what about you? - Herb replied

-You know how it is on Saturday! The atmosphere is really nice as always!

-Woah cool! Maybe I'll finally visit you someday then!

-Hahah, yeah... Actually about that, maybe you can come over for a few hours? I mean, if you want to of course, it's pretty late and you just came from work so I don't want to-

- Today? Yeah sure don't worry! I'm not really exhausted so I can visit you at work!

-Oh really? Wow, I seriously didn't expect you to agree, it's like 10PM right now and I even thought you were already sleeping!

-Haha! Well, I'll be in 20 minutes! Bye!

-See ya!

When sparkling hanged up, a smile appeared on his face. He might have some feelings towards his friend. His adorable face and other things about him were perfect. Herb literally lived in his mind rent free.

————————

25 minutes has passed. Sparkling looked at the clock every few seconds. He was a little nervous.
He wasn't usually that brave enough to ask Herb to hang out alone, it was his friends that invited them somewhere. Sparkling doesn't like when they're alone, the awkwardness makes him more nervous, but maybe today he will get more confident.

-Hey dude, could you give me some orange juice with alcohol? - a man behind him asked, which caused Sparkling to wake up from his thoughts.