Lack of sleep - 2

Waking up is a hard part of Sparkling's day. But, it's Sunday! Why is it hard for him to wake up? He doesn't have to go to work today!
Well yeah, that's true. Surprisingly, Sparkling slept pretty well this night.
But, he started feeling that a person next to him is moving and getting off the bed. Was it Herb? Well, yeah! It's obvious!
Sparkling didn't thought much of it and was about to fall asleep again, until he felt breathing right across his face. When he decided to open his eyes, a really similar face greeted him right across his.

"Good Morning! Have you slept well this night?" Herb happily asked.

What the hell?? Why is he that close?!

"I-I um.. uh, y-yes?" Sparkling nervously responded, "could you... m-move a little?.."

"Oh! My bad I'm sorry! I'm just excited for today!"

"H-Huh? What is it today?"

Sparkling sat up in his bed and was clearly confused. Crap, was it someone's birthday today? But who???
He doesn't forgets about his friends birthdays. Was it someone from Herb's family???

"You don't remember our conversation that happened this night? I'll help you to confess your feelings to your crush! You might not remember, I also forget about lots of things but anyway!"

oh.

"Huh?! Like, Today? Right now? W-Wait a second, I just woke up!"

"It's currently 10 am, we have lots of time!" Herb said as he sat next to Sparkling. "I know you're pretty nervous, but you said it's been a few months since you caught feelings towards him, you don't have to confess today, but at least make a move!"

Okay okay, that's not what Sparkling expected. He only wanted hints how to confess to him! He didn't expected that Herb will want to
help him personally.
Now, does he have a choice?
He could deny his help, but could that make him upset? That's what he's afraid of.
He has to go along with it.

"Okay, Herb. I'll do my best, let's do this!"

...

"Right after breakfast."

"Yeah, I'm starving..."

——

Maybe confessing to Herb won't be that bad?

He's literally the nicest person he ever met! Even if he won't like him back, maybe at least they'll still be friends? Herb couldn't just break a friendship, because of a confession... right?
What if Herb is gonna act like he likes Sparkling back, only because he doesn't want to hurt his feelings? It will just get worse and worse...

Does Sparkling really want to confess his feelings already?...

God damn it! Too many questions! He will confess to him! Today!

"Okay, so first, I want to show you that park that I told you about yesterday! There are really quiet and beautiful places, so I think that person will like it!" Herb explained. "Also, you're quiet brave that you decided to confess your feelings today! At first, I thought I went too far when I started explaining this to you this morning..."

"You know Herb, I just want to get it over with. I've been thinking about worst scenarios for days and I honestly don't expect anything worse." Sparkling started to hesitate.

"Huh? No, listen! Don't you dare think about bad things that could happen! Try to be more optimistic this time! I said I'll help you with it and I promise it will go just right!"